rhino

What was the most memorable sex you have had at the DZ???????????

I've had sex in the otter at Elsinore a couple of times, I thought everybody did that??!!

(once I was staring out the window at people drinking beer under the heaters... Some of YOU were there! LOL)

Yeah, I smelled "sex and spilled beer" on the first load the next morning. Busted! I think that's why Karl doesn't like flying on Sunday mornings.:D

Would LOVE to....thought I'd be at the American Boogie later this month but finances are not allowing it plus I need to make a big trip like that with at least one pal.....California will happen one day soon - when's a good time to come out that way?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Well I lost my DZ virginity in the caravan last Saturday night, with my husband of course...my story isn't nearly as interesting as some posted in this thread, but I thought I'd add it just for shits & giggles. However, there was a buzz about the DZ the next day about the caravan rocking at 1AM, my hubby failed to tell me it is under 24 hour video surveillance and no shit there we were....

NOTE TO SELF - Boobs = extra altitude (most of the time)

Usually.....unless you are Carrie. Then it gets you kicked out of the King Air. :D

When Carrie shows flesh at our DZ we LOSE altitude! Although I do have a pretty graphic video of her and a batchelor at altitude before his first jump....Pretty scary!
"Shut up and jump already....Whats that? Your mommy wont let you?"

NOTE TO SELF - Boobs = extra altitude (most of the time)

Have the pilot talk to the ATC beforehand. Sometimes he can't change his altitude. Pilots always appreciate the scenery, but they can't always take you up.

A female pilot once told me that boobies didn't work for her, but 12 inches would get extra altitude. My 4-way team was able to oblige. :D

Happy thoughts indeed! I will mention it to the pilots this weekend. Still on goal to 200 - which requires a minimum of 6 jumps per weekend. Anyone getting married and want a nice diamond ring cheap..............ain't doing me no good anymore :)
S-W-F NEEDS CASH FOR SUMMER OF JUMPING!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

but 12 inches would get extra altitude. My 4-way team was able to oblige.

Bwahaha! Took all 4 of you, right?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Still on goal to 200 - which requires a minimum of 6 jumps per weekend.

Hey we've got the same minimum weekend jump numbers to complete in order to obtain our short term goals. But if I fall short, it's not as big of a deal (I'd like to get 300 jumps in for my first year). So I've got to do 54 jumps in the next six weeks (an average of a little under six per weekend). Outside of an injury, my biggest road block will be Mother Nature and her afternoon thundershowers. >:(

Oops ... my bad. My math is bad. I've got to do nine jumps per weekend. So if I can get 300 by July 14th, you can do 200 by September 30th. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

but 12 inches would get extra altitude. My 4-way team was able to oblige.

Bwahaha! Took all 4 of you, right?

Wendy W.

Hey it may be short, but at least it's skinny! :D
I was glad that everyone has kept this thread to being "the most memorable" good sex. If not, my name might come up and who wants to read all that. ;)

>Pretty sure that he is talking about a different Carrie.

Probally not... Red head, about 21ish, 5'8"ish if you've been to WFFC you've met her.. :D

Mullins looked at her and said "I've already seen those" :o
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

What was the most memorable sex you have had at the DZ???????????

Oral, full blown sex? Who cares... B|

Rhino

Are you kidding??? All I have to do is step on the place and away gets blown the sex drive. I dont care what happens to be there, my mind is somewhere else. Guess thats just me.