Magistr8

Weekend Numbers

Zero freakin' jumps b/c the weather has SUCKED!

Yeah. What she said. >:(

2 items purchased - a new monitor and a shop vac:0:0

Does it mean I'm completely domesticated now that I own a shop vac? :| Or does that only happen when you get a minivan?;)

0:2:1

2 AFF C-1 jumps
First level of AFF that had to be repeated.

Chris

Yay, Chris has numbers! Betcha it feels sweet to put numbers in here, eh?

Mine
3:0:0
Three walls painted and finished with a cool faux finish
Rain rain rain = NO JUMPS = no beer owed

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

0: 5: 0

Had 5 nice jumps. 1 jump on Friday getting the feel of SDC. 4 competition jumps on Saturday.

Got to meet DiverDriver, eeneR, and a few others (sorry for not naming names, I'm much better at faces than names). Appreciated the welcome and had a blast at competition.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Congrats to the Furies for taking first in the Midwest NSL Rookie division. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

And a big thanks to Kris for coming along on the shopping trip with me.
----------------------------------------------------------
It's amazing the tricks I can pull off even though I'm all the way over in Oklahoma.

Hrm, maybe you can come to the laundromat with me tomorrow night....you're just that good!! B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

26435:5:2

First number is my D-license, which I got last week.
Just one day of jumping, but they were awesome jumps. My first hybrid jump, which went perfect, a real blast. Last jump of the day was a 5-point 8-way with the 4 golden knights of the accuracy team, who came to archway for the Lew Sandborn meet, a blast again :)
Don't underestimate your ability to screw up!

Well, It seems that you were in the honored list of the lucky ones this weekend......Blue skies and congrats on your D
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

2 women that asked me to marry them :ph34r:: 10:What Ever!

I give good back rubs I guess B|. Did 3 tandems, ready to take real students now :o a few coaching jumps, filmed a little, played with the canopy by surfing some clouds on a jump... Quick freefly as a mid day refresher on getting all freaky and finished the day by doing a 4 way with an AFF-I and someone with 60 jumps, and the person I was coaching at 26 jumps... The AFF-I flew the worst out of them all! :D

Did get the fingers caught in the dive loops so I'm saving the cash and ordering risers with dive blocks soon.

Summer's here finally... WOO HOO!!! I want to thank all the people that are now getting the type weather we had here since the start of the year... Cali you can keep it for the next 5 months, same with FL. Its our turn to have nice weather B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

speaking of drunken voicemails..you haven't called my new number yet..aw come on, the message is just so darn cute

Well i've given up alchohol until Rantoul, and i've been too busy talking to hot FF boy on the phone. I'm a bad friend....i promise i'll call soon. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

30:11:4

30 Loads

11 Jumps at Summer Jam (we need to have that many good-lookin' freeflyin' women around all the time even the airport manager said so)

4 Cases of beer, 1 for 1st CRW, 1 for 1st hybrid, 1 for drinkin' and 1 for pourin' (SCR)

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'

ZIP:ZERO:NADA

:(

Got to meet some good people from DZ.Com but I have sworn off Hop and Pops. I know I know.. they are jumps... but since I am not a swooper and I want some freefly time....I could have made LOTS of hop and pops but I want to GET HIGH....waaaaa

Amazon