Marz

Other great toys in your life?

i just bought a mirage g3 new reserve just bought main about 6 months ago and im taking it to rantoul.oh yes a 78 bmw motorcycle (with over 200k) on it and a 85 k100 rt and lots of guns.***if you are going to be stupid you better be tough

1994 Harley Low-Rider Custom; just about stock, black with pinstriping. Streamers on the brakes, of course. A cool belt sander and battery-powered circular saw.

I also like jewelry -- is that girly enough?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've got a nice r/c glider that I built from scratch... it was really gratifying to start w/ a pile of balsa and ply and end up w/ a great soaring plane...

then there's the Kahr 40 and the XR650, bored out with arm pulling torque...

above all though, it's my books... over 35 boxes full of them, somewhere in the order of 700-800+ (I just love to read...)

-the artist formerly known as sinker

1958 Selmer Mk. VI Tenor Saxophone (gold plate laquer) and a 1920's Whaley& Royce (non-modern fingering) silver plate alto sax - only played solo right now but as there have been some threats about a few of us at DZ jammin' someday...

excellent!

I've got a Selmer Tenorsax as well.

My other favourite toys:

Minimoog Model D Synthesizer

ARP Odyssey Synthesizer

Korg MS 20 Synthesizer

Korg SQ 10 Sequencer

Fender Rhodes Stage Piano

Nice!

NOICE!

hehe...you know, Herbie Hancock's Head Hunters album is one of my favorites...then again, who would have ever had thought of a beer bottle solo?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Nice!

NOICE!

hehe...you know, Herbie Hancock's Head Hunters album is one of my favorites...then again, who would have ever had thought of a beer bottle solo?

...it's also one of my favourites!!! the beer bottle solo in watermelon man is great. Do you also know Herbie Hancock's 'Man-Child' and 'Thrust' (also from the 70s)? If not, get'em, you'll love it!B|

Yup, I do. Well, sortof, I don't own the albums but I have the songs...

Although, I'm still partial to Maynard Ferguson's version of Chamelon...but I *am* a trumpet player so that makes sense.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Das Boot x 2 .. only have picture of the one...

1959 Century 32' Cruiser

Ram PU

by now.. I guess the EuroDudes think I am a gun nut.. so yes a few toys in that venue
7mm Remington Magnum
300 Winchester Magnum
Stainless Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum

Amazon

I've got a nice r/c glider that I built from scratch... it was really gratifying to start w/ a pile of balsa and ply and end up w/ a great soaring plane...

Cool.

Last winter when we couldnt jump for several weeks I scratch built a glider also. Im in the midst of scratch building a twin engine "A" frame cannard pusher now. Trying to get it finished before I have to move.

Oddly enough I really dont have any desire to FLY them. I just like to build them.

My drawer of vibrators is what this thread made me think of too.. then, I had to go make sure my fav was in working order...:$

then when I actually read what others were posting, I decided not to bother...

other than that drawyer... my toys are my car & my s/o :D

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Das Boot x 2 .. only have picture of the one...

1959 Century 32' Cruiser

Ram PU

by now.. I guess the EuroDudes think I am a gun nut.. so yes a few toys in that venue
7mm Remington Magnum
300 Winchester Magnum
Stainless Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum

Amazon

Das Boot??? :D:D:D

...and, BTW, thanks for teaching me a new word...gun nut ('Waffennarr' in german)...i'll promise to use that excessively in my next replies to your posts.;)

P.S. Please post a pic of your 1959 Century 32' Cruiser:)

[QUOTE]Butt it didn't work! Cum on! I can't be the only one who cherishes her toys??!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

I thought of mentioning something about the toys that females have to offer, but I thought it would be a bit crude. Thanks for being the first to do so :)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

i dunno what's going on... everyone talking about guns and cars, dove drops in with her bag of vibrators and nobody says anything. this is a sad day indeed.. and i thought this was a skydiving forum! ;) bring on the titties and beer! :D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001