airann

cant jump, ribs are busted

I was painting Levins bathroom, sliped on floor and hit side of tub head on with right sidem nothing to stop my fall. i had paint brush in hands. Hit hard with full wight of me on right side.

I called for Dan and he picked me up from floor. This mornining we webt to ER.

Pull arm, no skydiving.

:(

~AirAnn~

I was painting Levins bathroom, sliped on floor and hit side of tub head on with right sidem nothing to stop my fall. i had paint brush in hands. Hit hard with full wight of me on right side.

I called for Dan and he picked me up from floor. This mornining we webt to ER.

Pull arm, no skydiving.

:(

Thank god you are a survivor Ann.

Heal fast!

What a drag! (You too, Phillykev!). Hope you both heal fast, you won't be getting enough freefall to sustain life that way...:(
However, I gotta pass this on for my whuffo friends when they tell me how DANGEROUS skydiving is...guess ya shouldn't be painting bathrooms either, huh?!;)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Ya know the great thing about busted ribs . . . nothing . . . they totally suck for months on end. Just breathing can be painful and forget about a good night's sleep for awhile.

Sorry to hear about it.

Take care.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

After re-reading Ann's post... I think she has some pain meds already:P:$

Ann, very sorry to here that... Take care... Get someone to help you with your animals so you get some rest..

Blue Skies.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

thank you everyone. How nice you all are to write me and send all thr lo9vely words.

Just gord you how friends can be made here.

its my right arm so itis hard to type.

All dogs have been real good ad thry knoe somthing is wtong.

The Vicodin is helping some bu the ribs, bout 3, are seriosly messed up,He said just rest,not a damn ryo fo, but rest

Brit door open.as usual. come in and holller.

all of you very you guys are wondrful

~AirAnn~

The Vicodin is helping some bu the ribs, bout 3, are seriosly messed up,He said just rest,not a damn ryo fo, but rest

Brit door open.as usual. come in and holller.

Yep... Vicodin's working!

Trust the doctor on this one -- just take it easy and let them heal up before you do anything. I've got some short ribs that I cracked a few times and didn't bother letting them heal up properly. I'll never be able to lay on my belly and not feel them poking around at odd angles at my body again. Now, I dont' regret my decision in the least bit; but unless you want to muck with the portion of your body central to protection of you organs you'd just better stay put. It's not like you can re-break them and get them set again later down the road. I've certainly never heard of it happening.

Best wishes.

Owie!! Sorry to hear this Ann!

No laughing...no coughing...no sneezing....

Hey, do yourself a favor and carry around a little pillow and use it to support your rib cage if and when any of the above 3 seem eminent. It helps, really!

I'm working on my bathroom as well. Redecorating has turned into a major repair job when I found rust behind one of the walls! Yikes! Any suggestions? (crawled under the house and there doesn't seem to be any water dripping so I'm stumped).

Heal quick and post whore alot this weekend! :^)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Aagh! Vibes to you, skydiving fem! Healest thou quickly!
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Hope you get better. That really sucks, for there is nothing you can do with that, just wait and heal......

I would suggest rubbing alcohol (there is one named ABSORBINE?) you can get it almost anywhere, and just rub it a little. It really helped me when I broke a rib a few years ago.

Take care

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

you all are so great, thanks very much-

cant type vrry good it mashed my rightsife and
its hard to do,

the pillow on my side works very good.
The fall from the slip on the floor hit my side and trouble from the front to back made made it hard to breath. and more

I had no idea that this injury could hurt so badl
ahhhh, not even as bad as wjem o broke suff in my leg.

So what you are doinging om your in the small bathroon what you need painti the rust on the wall- you mau have rust I would pull the sheet rock and find the problem. Replacing sheetrck is rather easy, replac sheet rock, tape.Then prime and paint.

Now I think I should paint Levins bathroom PINK amd roses after the incenfent. That is the color he he hates, it was going to fish and a fish painting. Which picked.

Nah, He is best friend, cant raally do pmk paint the room the color of Pepto Bismal.

;)

~AirAnn~