Rebel

CNN got a hold of my story... I DID IT! I left my wheelchair behind

Hey, everyone. CNN got a hold of my story (my little sister is persistent), and they are going to interview me Sunday night at 10pm eastern (replay 1am eastern) via satellite.

If anyone wants to see a feel-good skydiving story on regular mainstream media, watch it at.

The show is CNN Sunday Night: A look at the day's top stories with Fredricka Whitfield

I think I am scheduled for mid-way through the show.

I'm still floating in the clouds.

Art

Frickin A, nice one!
;)

Any chance there is a someone could record this for me (UK based so do not have access to that channel. There is a mate of mine who uses a chair who I want to get up but she is a bit concerned about dodgy landings (she just saw Drop the Celebity)

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Hey, everyone. CNN got a hold of my story (my little sister is persistent), and they are going to interview me Sunday night at 10pm eastern (replay 1am eastern) via satellite.

If anyone wants to see a feel-good skydiving story on regular mainstream media, watch it at.

The show is CNN Sunday Night: A look at the day's top stories with Fredricka Whitfield

I think I am scheduled for mid-way through the show.

I'm still floating in the clouds.

Art

SWEET!;)
My photos

My Videos

If someone could tape it and get it uploaded to skydivemovies.com, access would be much easier.

Any volunteers?

And yes, we will have the entire vid of the jump (7 minutes) coming linked to the story, and I am getting the stills now. Soon! I promise.

And Art, another opportunity to say THANK YOU for having the courage and the willingness to reach out and live. You are indeed an inspiration.

Hugs, my friend. Big, bearish hugs!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

You rock, dude!

I just got diagnosed with MS a month and a half ago. It took alot of soul-searching to get me back up in the air, and hearing stories like yours tells me that nothing is over!

I'm glad it's going to be put out there, dude! People need to hear it!

Cheers!

Marz

Art,

You deserve the story, for although I know you have not been the only one that has done it, to your credit is that you are the first non jumper that has.

I am not implying that this also takes the merit from who have done it before, for they all are very brave souls, showing us that no matter what our predicament is, or how unfortunate our life can be, there will always be a way to live life in full.

I honestly think that your jump, really defines you as a skydiver, which is not about the lifestyle, how many jumps, but an attitude towards life, and willingless to learn and overcome the dangers.

Blue skies my friend.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I cant tape it OR upload it but Im gonna watch for it

Me either....:(.

But someone can...will someone volunteer? Please (yes, I am begging here...)

Ciels-
Michele

Right now it's a wrap-up of the week in review...the host is Fredricka something or other. It's this particular show...and it should be showing any time now. From our last coversation, Rebel was heading into the station for it to be live. Should be most amazing...he's soooo excited.

As to uploading it, if someone can tape it, I can find someone else to get it uploaded (right, Deuce? PilotDave? Quade?) I can arrange addresses and whatnot to get it from one place to another, you know? But I can't tape it. My VCR is eating things right and left...

Ciels-
Michele