PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

yay! i get to meet ladyskydiver :)

and skymedic! and everyone!

all these ppl i have talked to but never met, my goodness!

please be nice to the short girls. feel free to chuck me out of a casa though. that is welcome.

ok, i'm a little tipsy. whatever! (not much wine but apparently enough)

i was just informed that today is thursday (i thought it was wednesday)....which means in one week i will be in the lovely (?) state of illinois. whohooo!

no nakedness this year. and no mooning.

What?!? That was most of the reason I was going. Now I'm going to have to reconsider the whole thing.

mmm - beer .... mmm - skydiving .... at least a few other naked people.

OK - I'm still going. But I'm not happy about this!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Glad to see you back home. Don't forget to bring your harness and rope.

Honduras website will be up soon! Some great underwater footage to share.

Err - about the harness and rope. mmm - well see it's like this ... We'll talk when I see you. And I will see you!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

What?!? That was most of the reason I was going. Now I'm going to have to reconsider the whole thing.

well, I talk a lot of shit, but who knows what happens when I have a few beers...:P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

this way I can be on Wingi's 500th!!! COOLIO!!

not my 500th, my birthday is the 5th of august.... so you singning you and anne up for my naked jump i'm originizing?????hehehehehehe

Sure, contact Michael over me :( even after I was the one that had the great idea to put you on that special load. You so owe me.

I appreciate you thinking about me, but I won't be in Rantoul in time for this event you guys talked of. But I do hope to be ready to jump on Saturday. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm not going to be there!!!!!!;)

SWEET! This just gets better everyday!

Agreed!

It gets better too. I got the parts to fix the car, and I have gas money! I'll be there Thursday!!!! :)
I'll be there the whole convention!!! :)
I'm still not smoking, and I'm gonna drink ALOT!!! :)
I still need to figure out where I'm sleeping, need to beg for food, and I still will need to pack for jump tix. [:/] BUT I'LL BE THERE!!!!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I still need to figure out where I'm sleeping, need to beg for food, and I still will need to pack for jump tix. BUT I'LL BE THERE!!!!

I told you we had lunch covered for ya. As for a place to sleep :$

Bring a tent.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm not going to be there!!!!!!;)

SWEET! This just gets better everyday!

Agreed!

It gets better too. I got the parts to fix the car, and I have gas money! I'll be there Thursday!!!! :)
I'll be there the whole convention!!! :)
I'm still not smoking, and I'm gonna drink ALOT!!! :)
I still need to figure out where I'm sleeping, need to beg for food, and I still will need to pack for jump tix. [:/] BUT I'LL BE THERE!!!!

hey glad to hear bro...look for me and im sure i can toss you my chute to contributethe "Help the Rev Jump" fund.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Would you guys do me a huge favor?

I tried everything I could (sans prostitution, drug running and grand theft) to finagle the cash to go this year...and it just didn't happen. And even if it had, I wouldn't be able to because I'm still on those stupid goddamned motherf'ing meds which make me feel like an angry, tired bee...as likely to fall asleep as I am to gather pollen...so I am grounded til this stuff clears my system (and no, we still don't know what happened...:S)...

So, please, a favor....

Can you guys do a jump for me? A "Michele Jump"? Everyone face west and wave or something...nothing huge, nothing extraordinary. Just don't forget me sitting here...wishing I was there...wanting to be there....and thinking about next year. I just don't want you guys to forget me.

Please?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I still need to figure out where I'm sleeping, need to beg for food, and I still will need to pack for jump tix.

Did I not offer you a trailer with A/C to stay in???????

Hot damn! I forgot all about that one! Since I cannot get my pop-up down there, I'll need to say thanks! (and I hope the offer is still good.)
It's your life, live it!

You win, you got the last bunk! Should be there Wed. See you there.

Thx man!

As I posted in my other post, I'm still trying to get my pop-up there. I'll let ya know if that "slot" is open again, ok?

My pop-up doesn't have A/C, but it does sleep 4-8 (depending on who you sleep with), and extra crash areas are always good.
It's your life, live it!

Well, after driving around all day I finally found the last one. It was more than I wanted to spend but hey, had to get it.
I'll be setting it up as soon as I can find a water source in Rantoul, right next to the flag pole with the red Jolly Roger.It was 180$ so if anyone wants to donate towards the cost, it would be greatly appreciated. I'll also store it so Sunshine can have room for twister in her trunk.
Just imagine what how nice it's going to be when the temps crawl through the roof.
-----
~~~Michael

Michael! Sweet, a wal-mart pool! I'm so there on Thursday before it's puked in and pissed in when the convention starts :), in fact, while you and cajones are setting up the wi-fi, i'll guard the pool for you ;)

Hey MICHELLE, I'll make a jump for your, and take some photos of whoever else comes along, and post them too.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Hey MICHELLE, I'll make a jump for you, and take some photos of whoever else comes along, and post them too

Really? How cool are you?????

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool! That would be great!!!! I look forward to seeing it, Lew. You rawk!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~