SkyAnt

How may sexual partners have you had?

I'm leaning towards the years I've spent in singledom

Damn, I am leaning towards the years I HAVE BEEN ALIVE. I even had a late start.

Now who is the slut???

There is a reason they call us "Packers":)

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

I became a total tart when I first moved to the US 3 years ago. Much to my chagrin I didn't get much action at university, but then I didn't have an accent.

*Skymama having fond memories of meeting Bigben*....yeah, that accent is damn sexy! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But I think most people don't really count oral because its allot more common.
-------------------------------
Where is this more common? My personal experience suggests otherwise.

IMHO, only in high school. Then, everyone wanted to get some but not lose their virginity. So, they had oral sex.

I started late, by the way, and have very few "partners". And I'm quite proud of that.

Blondes do have more fun!

And I'm quite proud of that.

why? as i just told someone recently during the same sort of conversation.

its not as if you are a bottle of wine that runs out with every person you share yourself with..

being picky is one thing, (everyone should be picky) simply thinking the less is better than more (assuming that all met your personal standards) is short sighted

spread the love, you only get to play in that particular body once...

No comment on the man on man thing.

All homosexuals are massively promiscuous. Everybody knows that. It's one of the primary arguments for the immorality of homosexuals and against allowing gay people to marry.

Except I fit (easily) within the least promiscuous category. So does my lover of nearly 5 years.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

All homosexuals are massively promiscuous. Everybody knows that. It's one of the primary arguments for the immorality of homosexuals and against allowing gay people to marry.

Isnt it also your prime incentive when organizing your massive recruitment drives? lol;)
Remster

[scratching head]I'm looking at those stats and remembering that just the other day someone was blaming homosexuals for the spread of AIDS:S[/scratching head]

I think society needs to take a long look in the mirror.

Chris

why?

Hmmm, well I guess she's proud of it because it fits her personal beliefs??? Just because she's only had a few partners doesn't mean she's missing out on anything... You don't necessarily have to sleep around to enjoy sex. ;)

Isnt it also your prime incentive when organizing your massive recruitment drives? lol;)

Totally right! It's in the brochure we hand out at grade schools:

And don't forget, kids. When you turn to the dark side and become homosexual, you will have at least 1000 partners per year. That's three new fucks every single day! Just think of THAT the next time you spend 3 months trying to convince a new girlfriend to put out.

All homosexuals are massively promiscuous. Everybody knows that. It's one of the primary arguments for the
immorality of homosexuals and against allowing gay people to marry.

Why is it I feel that if I had said this...I would be "Gay Bashing"....?

I don't know about that statement (nor do I really care since I am not gay). But while I have heard this before...It sounds very slanted.

A question for you...What do you think of the Gay high school? ...You can PM me if ya like.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

why?

Hmmm, well I guess she's proud of it because it fits her personal beliefs??? Just because she's only had a few partners doesn't mean she's missing out on anything... You don't necessarily have to sleep around to enjoy sex. ;)

in all probability she is missing out on quite a lot, of course that depends on who you sleep with..;)

but thats not the point i was making, the point is that less is not better than more and that more is not any worse than less (so long as each fits your own acceptible criteria) as many seem to imply

its not as if you are a bottle of wine that runs out with every person you share yourself with..

being picky is one thing, (everyone should be picky) simply thinking the less is better than more (assuming that all met your personal standards) is short sighted
spread the love, you only get to play in that particular body once...

Exactly; I'm proud because I'm picky. I have nothing against someone who's had a lot of sexual partners (as long as they were responsible about it)...
Of course, the fewer the better in regards to rampant diseases now, but that's not my most important criteria or anything.
If you enjoy sleeping with different people, go for it! That's great...I'm just saying that I'm proud of MY small number.

but thats not the point i was making, the point is that less is not better than more and that more is not any worse than less (so long as each fits your own acceptible criteria) as many seem to imply

Keep digging, dude, you almost made six feet.;)

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

Why is it I feel that if I had said this...I would be "Gay Bashing"....?

I don't know about that statement (nor do I really care since I am not gay). But while I have heard this before...It sounds very slanted.

Of course it's slanted. It's nonsense propaganda from the visciously anti-gay lunatic fringe. And I was mentioning it with a major sarcastic twist which I assume becomes clear in the next paragraph.

If you quoted the same nonsense sarcastically, it would not be gay bashing. If you falsely claimed it was true to cause others to be anti-gay, it would be.

A question for you...What do you think of the Gay high school?

I don't have a lot of opinion or concern about it. I neither think the world will come to an end nor that young gay students will massively benefit. It's a silly novelty that will probably be a nice place for them to learn. Personally, I think the world should have more silly novelties.

in all probability she is missing out on quite a lot, of course that depends on who you sleep with..;)

Shotgun--thanks for the backup...

Z--let me assure you that I am COMPLETELY satisfied and am not missing out on anything. I am currently in a great relationship with the best sexual partner I've had, and I am very happy.
You can have lots of sex with one great person or a little sex with lots of mediocre people. For me, I choose the one because I don't feel that there's anything missing or anyone better for me!;)

Z--let me assure you that I am COMPLETELY satisfied and am not missing out on anything. I am currently in a great relationship with the best sexual partner I've had, and I am very happy.
You can have lots of sex with one great person or a little sex with lots of mediocre people. For me, I choose the one because I don't feel that there's anything missing or anyone better for me!;)

again there are more than those two options..its perfectly possible to have lots of great sex with lots of people or two have lots of mediocre sex with only one..

and not meant as a slam, but you have know way to know if you are missing anything or not, you simply assume you arent because you are happy with what you have, which is perfectly acceptible but they are not the same thing...:P

All homosexuals are massively promiscuous. Everybody knows that.

Ha ha ha I WISH. Never had a relationship that lasted more than 11 months (Yeah I'm attracted to the ones that are screwed up in the head)

I may have forgotten one or two, but by the Ken Star (opposed to the Bill Clinton) Definition of sex. I have to say fewer than 20. And I started 12 years ago.