SkyAnt

How may sexual partners have you had?

Z--let me assure you that I am COMPLETELY satisfied and am not missing out on anything. I am currently in a great relationship with the best sexual partner I've had, and I am very happy.
You can have lots of sex with one great person or a little sex with lots of mediocre people. For me, I choose the one because I don't feel that there's anything missing or anyone better for me!;)

again there are more than those two options..its perfectly possible to have lots of great sex with lots of people or two have lots of mediocre sex with only one..

and not meant as a slam, but you have know way to know if you are missing anything or not, you simply assume you arent because you are happy with what you have, which is perfectly acceptible but they are not the same thing...:P

If I don't know it, or have never had it, how can I miss it?:P
Come on, you know I have to pull punches back at you, right?:D

Blondes do have more fun!

If I don't know it, or have never had it, how can I miss it?:P
Come on, you know I have to pull punches back at you, right?:D

wouldnt expect any less :)

It's a silly novelty that will probably be a nice place for them to learn. Personally, I think the world should have more silly novelties.

i concur that it will probably be a nice place for them to learn...however being exclusionary i am opposed to it being paid by tax dollars...you will never see an all-straight high school b/c that would offend the gay & lesbian community and be in violation of their civil liberties....but that's just my opinion, i could be wrong (500lbs gorilla played by the monkey)

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

My $0.02 is that variety is the spice of life. I'll leave it at that.

Joe

Just remember that you can have variety with one person too...look at all the sex toys on the market; you might want to talk to jumpergirl and see about getting some of those!;)

Blondes do have more fun!

and not meant as a slam, but you have know way to know if you are missing anything or not, you simply assume you arent because you are happy with what you have, which is perfectly acceptible but they are not the same thing...:P

And you could sleep with thousands of people and still have no way of knowing if you're missing anything or not... Basically, if you feel like you're missing out on something then you probably are... If you don't feel like you're missing anything then you probably aren't. ;)

why? as i just told someone recently during the same sort of conversation.

I waited a long time, too, and I was proud of that.

#1 I was proud that I made sure there was zero chance that I could bring a child into this world before I was financially stable. I still don't want to bring a child into this world, but it would not be quite as tragic if I did so now as opposed to when I was 19. Yes, taking birth control would've made it almost impossible, but my mom and sister-in-law got pregnant on the pill, why would I be any different? It is responsible to say, "I could not support a kid. I will not have sex." I'm proud that I was responsible.

#2 I waited until I was mature enough to handle it. People breaking up with their first partners when they were 16 was way too much drama for me.

#3 I waited until guys were mature (are they, though?) enough. I wasn't really a big fan of how just about every guy under 20 treated sex.

#4 Many women skip over all of the fine points before sex. Okay...let me further explain. Some women who went straight to sex at an early age never gave themselves time to learn about self-pleasuring, foreplay, and their different body parts. It always seemed silly to me to have sex and not get an orgasm from it (yes, some of them never had an orgasm...some of them still can't.)

Obviously, there is nothing wrong with having sex at an early age. I'm glad people were having fun, since I hate hanging out with tons of crabby, no-fun-having jerks! :D But, I knew, for myself, I was not ready to, and I am proud that I broke many hearts by turning them all down! :ph34r:

Adding on: I saw the disease comment and a reply about condoms. Oh how easily condoms break!!!! What's even more scary is the amount of condoms that have holes large enough for sperm and viruses to fit through (I can't remember the number, but you can call your local Planned Parenthood, since that's where I read about it. I'm sure they're a valid enough source.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

the accent.

Mouth and I spent some time talking about Ben's accent at Eloy... Oh the way he said "I'm a fat bastard" just made it sound so classy B|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wow, I saw the results and either I've had more dating years than y'all or I'm a complete hooker. I'm leaning towards the years I've spent in singledom. :$

Don't feel so bad... I was thinkin' the same thing! :P I had no idea the numbers would look like that, most people have had under 10 parteners? That's a shocker to me!

Started very early, wouldn't say it's a good thing... but, everything happens 4 a reason., that's what I tell myself anyhow. At least I know what I like. :)
Angela.

Wow, I saw the results and either I've had more dating years than y'all or I'm a complete hooker. I'm leaning towards the years I've spent in singledom. :$

Don't feel so bad... I was thinkin' the same thing! :P I had no idea the numbers would look like that, most people have had under 10 parteners? That's a shocker to me!

Started very early, wouldn't say it's a good thing... but, everything happens 4 a reason., that's what I tell myself anyhow. At least I know what I like. :)
Angela.

I feel that way too... jeesh, I don't feel like a slut:S Let me check again... nope, it just kinda ended up that way... but it was fun!!!!:)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

If I do the math:
"Active" for 14 years
Non-committed for 11 of those
If you're with someone new as little as once a month, that's still 132 partners!

I feel......... DIRTY

Blog Clicky

Now whenever someone takes a poll like this, isn't it customary for everyone to post their numbers? What happened to this one?

I would propose we follow the same format as the "weekend numbers": #:#:#

That would be: ::
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.