Sebazz1

My Sandals Stink!!!

Yup that's right...[:/]... I've got stinky Teeva's. I wash them occasionally but they get stinky twice as fast after I wash them. I have to leave them outside when I come home. When I put my Teeva's on I have "instafeetstink":(. Animals and people alike avoid my Teeva's and my feet for that matter (after I wear them of course) ...

I love my Teevas... I just wish they would not stink so damn much:P. As they get older they retain their "stinkiness" more and more:|. Aaaargh.

I love my Teeva tan too:)
My burks never stank like my Teeva's.

just a sign that birks are better than tevas. ;) But you can't skydive birks :((well I guess you could some models, but not the classic model I have)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Tevas are known to stink A LOT eventually. Check out Reefs.
I bought Tevas cause they're so damn comfortable w/ some special anti-stink material on them... suppodedly. Well one summer later & they're starting to stink.

Back to Reefs I guess.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Aren't Tevas impregnated with some sort of anti-stink chemical? Mine still smell like odour-eaters, although I don't wear them for jumping... My team-mate won't let me - ever since the heel of someone's Teva pulled his shiny handle on exit!!!

Can we use it on his ass, too? Sebazz is about number three on the stinky-butt-gas depth chart around here, but it's still bad enough to make your eyes water, and it distracts the pilot when people start screaming for the door when we're at 5K...
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

What about trying Febreeze? It works pretty well on my son's soccer cleats when they stink.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dude, when I first saw this thread, I was thinking - "must be the Tevas" and sure enough it was. My Tevas are the same way. I don't think it's my feet, as much as the reaction to when my feet touch the rubber. The rubber is so comfortable, it has a bad reaction. Or at least that's the only think I can come up with. I have other sandals and shoes, and my feet don't stink half as bad as they do with the Tevas. I'm glad I'm not the only one . ;)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Seb - I need to link you up with my girl, Gia. She doesn't wear socks in her boots or running shoes (she runs like 10 miles a day) and truly has the worst feet I have ever smelled! Might even be worse than the A$$:ph34r:!B|

You know what they say... birds of a feather, flock together!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

What about trying Febreeze? It works pretty well on my son's soccer cleats when they stink.

But Lysol as an added bonus. Lysol in the shoes does a better job at killing athletes foot or anything like that better than any foot cream/powder. Gets things at the root of the source.

And as for the smelly ass part.... Can't say I've ever tried that. Go ahead and try it on him and let me know if it works.

Dissolve a high concentration of ozone gas into a container of cool water. Submerge the stinky Tevas into the solution and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove Tevas and enjoy new, stink free Tevas, until stink builds up again.
Where to get ozone gas? From an ozone generator of course!