moodyskydiver

song fixation?

Ok..how about you people get fixated on: You light up my life by Debbie Boone >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

OH MY GOD< YOU POOR THING!!

My favorite memory is driving 10 kindergarteners to school, and having them sing "Walking on Sunshine" REALLY STICKS WITH ME.
Billy Joel said he dropped out of high school for this very reason, he couldn't get the music out of his head. Difference is, it was HIS music he couldn't get rid of, and he made a million bucks a couple times over for it....
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Air Supply - [cheesy 80's music]I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you...[cheesy 80's music]"

Family Guy rocks! But, the song snippet was "Lost in love and I don't know much...";)

Yeah, I know my Family Guy. It was episode 3.11, "Emission Impossible".:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I've had the entire "best of" Duke Ellington running through my mind for two weeks now!

i think that really really calls for the wammbulance...;)

of course the cure for any "stuck song syndrome" is to sing a few bars of "Werewolves of london." It will drive the offending song off and only remain while the moon is in the sky...

try it if you doubt...;)

I always get song fixation. My last one was "The Cheat Song" from homestarrunner.com
I also had "seven nation army" from "White Stripes" stuck in my head this weekend.
I've always discovered that the best way to get em out of your head is to listen to them over and over, until you become sick of it, and then it magically goes away. :)

also, does anybody ever get "music video fixation"? Where you see a music video, and it plays over and over in your noggin, until you watch it a dozen more times :S

MB 3528, RB 1182

Air Supply - [cheesy 80's music]I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you...[cheesy 80's music]"

Thanks to this thread, and particularly this post, I am now sitting at my desk singing Air Supply with several people looking at me like I've lost my mind...
If they only knew...:S

Blondes do have more fun!

Ok..how about you people get fixated on: You light up my life by Debbie Boone >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

OMG, I was in BC this weekend and on the drive up to Whistler I could only pick up a single radio station. "You light up my life" was unfortunately the first song that came on followed immediately by Celine Dion :S. I will never listen to the radio again when I am up there!

This is a funny thread... :D I woke up with that song "Hot-blooded" by Foreigner in my head yesterday - god only knows what I had been dreaming about??? I have never even liked or listened to Foreigner, and I'm pretty sure I haven't heard that song recently, so I have no idea where it came from in my head... In fact, I didn't even know who the song was by, but since it was stuck in my head all day I finally had to look it up on the Internet to see who the hell it was!

Oh Damnit! Now it's in my head again! Doh! :S Damn you, moodyskydiver! :P

Edited to say: Ok, I have now put "Further Down the Spiral" by NIN on in an attempt to exorcise the evil Foreigner song from my head. ;)>:(

ack!
Frankie Valli "Can't take my eyes off of you"

I LOVE YOU BABY!
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty baby.......

Make it stop!

:)
Blues,