Rebecca

September birthdays

Happy birthday to yous

Somehow that sounds better than "happy birthday to y'all"

Either way, hope it's great for both of you.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My Dad's was yesterday. I took him to the Gliderport and he went soaring. As adventurous as a 64 year old can be, skydiving was simply not an option.

-Dave

PS: Mine's June 3rd. Methinks I was concieved at Expo 67 in Montreal...THAT would explain the bilingualism :)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Happy Birthday to everyone else for this month!!!

OK, um, I need opinions.

My wonderful bf got me a mountain bike a week and a half ago for my birthday, which I love (despite the smack-down it gave me my first ride out.)

He has said Happy Birthday several times today.

But, no card or flowers today.

I know it's silly, but I can't help feeling a little, um, how do I put this... WAH about it.

He's totally generous and thoughful and wonderful, yet I can't help it. Plus, I pride myself on being generally cool and exceptionally non-psycho as a girlfriend, so I'm simultaneously ashamed at these feelings.

I did drop a few hints, by the way, but they could've been too subtle. He is a man after all.

So, am I justified, or should I just grow up, be grateful and get over it?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

She was SO happy with the sewing machine I got her. :)

That was selfish;) New Jumps suits for you huh?

That had NOTHING to do with my gift selection! :P Anyway, it's a hell of a lot better than the shop vac I got her for Christmas. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

OK, um, I need opinions.

My wonderful bf got me a mountain bike a week and a half ago for my birthday, which I love (despite the smack-down it gave me my first ride out.)

He has said Happy Birthday several times today.

But, no card or flowers today.

I know it's silly, but I can't help feeling a little, um, how do I put this... WAH about it.

He's totally generous and thoughful and wonderful, yet I can't help it. Plus, I pride myself on being generally cool and exceptionally non-psycho as a girlfriend, so I'm simultaneously ashamed at these feelings.

I did drop a few hints, by the way, but they could've been too subtle. He is a man after all.

So, am I justified, or should I just grow up, be grateful and get over it?

Hmmm... mebbe there's a surprise later???

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

september 25 is my 21st birthday
september 28 will by my AFF level 1

i wouldn't want to not be able to buy beet for my firsts right?

look buddy.. you do a first and show up with a bag full of beets, fresh, canned or otherwise and your liable to get pelted with them... who the hell are your jumpmasters? they need to straighten you out on this thing right away.. >:(
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

my 18th birthday is a week away on the 23rd and that will mark 2 yrs since i started jumping and i can definately say its been a great 2 yrs and also with turning 18 i can jump when i go to my biological fathers house now since the dz there wouldnt let me jump til i turned 18 well im just about there so ill be there soon