Casch

What is YOUR Definition of Sex?

again I say...add incest, shake, and pour...

So a guy has his daughter blow him....
was it sexual? yes
was it sex? no

you're trying to add the emotional stigma of incide to the argument, and it's not necessary... we're not saying that it not being sex makes getting head from your daughter any less wrong. It's still wrong, it's just not sex.

Tongue-kissing my mother would be wrong.. and it would be incest.. but it wouldn't be sex. Fucking her would be sex.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Ok,,if ain't sex,,,let your s/o do it while you watch and then lets see how you feel !!!!!!

to the other sides defense here:

In that case Bitching is sex?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

um, it's called "oral sex". Oral is an adjective, not a verb.

yes, and oral modifies sex.... to modify is to change.. to change is to make different.

ergo: "oral sex" is different than "sex"

oral sex is sex-like... making it sex-u-al in nature

but it's not sex

Ok,,if ain't sex,,,let your s/o do it while you watch and then lets see how you feel !!!!!!

i have.. and i was pissed off that my SO masturbated the guy, but it wasn't sex.

cheating is breaking rules.. there's more that's against the rules than just fucking

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

***um, it's called "oral sex". Oral is an adjective, not a verb.

yes, and oral modifies sex.... to modify is to change.. to change is to make different.

ergo: "oral sex" is different than "sex"

oral sex is sex-like... making it sex-u-al in nature

but it's not sex

Actually, the typical term 'sex' is a shortened version of vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex. Sex is what a person is, male or female. If sex the word is used as a verb it has to be a defined verb (can't remember what the formal term is for that type of word).
A homosexual male couple having anal sex is "having sex", and it is anal, in your & Val's definition, they would not be having sex. How's you like to tell that to all those couples?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

you people who try to use grammar to explain how people think.. lmao

so is a blue car not :P;)a car?

sure, howabout a matchbox car?

A homosexual male couple having anal sex is "having sex", and it is anal, in your & Val's definition, they would not be having sex. How's you like to tell that to all those couples?

I'm guessing that they don't really care what I call it. Heterosexual or homosexual couples can go have all the anal pleasure they want to...I just don't call it "sex."
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Okay...my other defense of why oral is not sex....it feels absolutely nothing like it.

So Dt. Mt Dew really isn't Mt Dew
A tandem skydive really isn't skydiving
Fat-free ranch isn't ranch
Classical Music isn't music
a cell phone isn't a phone
anal sex isn't sex
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

A homosexual male couple having anal sex is "having sex", and it is anal

agreed, but i addressed that in my original reply -- anal is the closes thing 2 guys can get to coitus, so it is sex for them

for lesbians... i think it depends on the lesbians.

, in your & Val's definition, they would not be having sex. How's you like to tell that to all those couples?

i think they'd me more upset if you told them they weren't making love....

My goodness there is a lot to disagree on here. :D Val is definitely proving her combative mood too. hahaha...

Insertion is sex - no doubt (IMO). I'm not so sure how -exactly - I'd classify oral sex. I consider insertion, oral, anal, as well as any manual techniques used to get your partner to climax, as 'sexual acts'. When I refer to just 'sex' I am strictly referring to insertion.

I'd consider those that had not experienced insertion to be virgins. I would not classify someone that had oral as having lost their virginity. But like I said, I still consider it a "sexual act" (and a DAMN good one, I might add ;))

I am not feeling combative. I just put in my $.02 and I don't care who agrees / disagrees / or nit picks it. :P

Ummm....the second one wasn't what I had said, so I'll reply in regards to the whole "oral feels completely different than sex, so hence it's not" thing.

No, Diet Mountain Dew is not Mountain Dew. People have argued about tandems enough on here :D Fat free ranch is crap, so it's not ranch. Classical music....okay, I wasn't the one to argue the adj/verb use of sex...so I'm not sure how that would argue my point. Same with a cell phone. No, anal sex isn't sex.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Okay...my other defense of why oral is not sex....it feels absolutely nothing like it.

So Dt. Mt Dew really isn't Mt Dew
A tandem skydive really isn't skydiving
Fat-free ranch isn't ranch
Classical Music isn't music
a cell phone isn't a phone
anal sex isn't sex

tuna boat
matchbox car
military intelligence

yes.. it's all sexual.. but sexual != sex

also, dice, careful about insertion.. must one not insert a penis into a mouth, or an anus? or a finger into any of the same?

I think we agree, but i wanted to nitpick in support of you before someone else bashed you for it :)

I'd consider those that had not experienced insertion to be virgins. I would not classify someone that had oral as having lost their virginity

I agree w/ this adding that vaginal insertion is needed to lose one's virginity. Because the test for verginity in a woman is if the thin layer of skin that I can't remember the word for is broken. I know this is out dated, since many women do not have said layer of skin or they are born w/ it partially gone - but that's where the original test was done.

For a man, there's no such test. If you're going for it's sex if it "feels like vaginal intercourse" than sex options for a man are much more broad than for a woman. So in American Pie when the guy had sex w/ apple pie, it felt the same & in your train of thought he was therefore no longer a virgin.

Give me a non-faulty reason. Why oral sex is not sex... come on.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Who the fuck really cares? What i do and with whom i do it with is my business. Tis also the business of my partner at the time....

BTW, if all it takes is insertion for sex to occur, well my key had sex with my office door since i had to insert the key to unlock my door.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!