Casch

What is YOUR Definition of Sex?

The top topics on this board involve sex. I think we need to spend less time typing and more time having sex.
Umm....I'm all alone.....

NOOOOO, mujie....Michele just got pumpkin....

Added note: [Joe dirt]You're my sister!You're my sister![/Joe Dirt]>:(

Dude, that post was way the hell out there-what are you on and can I have some?

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Oral is NOT sex! I'm in a combative mood today! Anyone wanna argue with me on that? :ph34r:

If Oral is not sex...if someones forces you to Blow them...Is that Rape?
(Going back to the conversation we had at Brixx Resturaunt)

BASE 3:16 - Even if you are about to land on a cop - DONT FORGET TO FLARE!
Free the soul -- DJ

The top topics on this board involve sex. I think we need to spend less time typing and more time having sex.
Umm....I'm all alone.....

NOOOOO, mujie....Michele just got pumpkin....

Added note: [Joe dirt]You're my sister!You're my sister![/Joe Dirt]>:(

Dude, that post was way the hell out there-what are you on and can I have some?

Just looking after Michele's new kitten Pumpkin, and making a funny about my earlier post about incest.

I'm on my chair. And, yes, you can have all you want.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

(Going back to the conversation we had at Brixx Resturaunt)

Why didn't we get Jerry in on that? :D

If Oral is not sex...if someones forces you to Blow them...Is that Rape?

Rape is a "legal term", and I believe most (if not all) states consider forced blow jobs as rape.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

narf... it's splitting hairs, i know, but i consider sex to be, if possible, penis entering vagina. Obviously this changes if the people onvolved are collectively lacking one of the 2 main ingredients.

Oral sex is a sexual activity
Anal sex is a sexual activity
Mutual Masturbation a sexual activity

The oral/anal modifier reduces the "sex" part to something that is sex-like, but not quite. In oral, the mouth is replacing one of the genatalia, with anal, it's the anus.

Are they sexual? certainly!! they're simulating sex in one manner or another... are they actually sex? no.... simulating a hamburger with a veggie-pattie for meat is not a hamburger... it's simulating a hamburger. It is hamburger-like, but missing one of the key ingredients.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Ok Ok I have to voice my opinion.....
It is all in the context of the use of the word,
If someone says they had sex, no it isn't just giving or getting head. However oral is a sexual act, but so is kissing or any type of sexual sitimulation....so if you go read the laws, statutory or any type of rape say "sexual acts" not you have to fuck,
So in my over analitical mood I am in, sex is the whole deal, all of it. otherwise you just got head or you just got fucked.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

no.... simulating a hamburger with a veggie-pattie for meat is not a hamburger... it's simulating a hamburger. It is hamburger-like, but missing one of the key ingredients.

Ham?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nope. Ground up rat terds and bull asshole.

Some of us are trying to eat here!!! Don't make me stop at sonic on my way back to the office.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Wouldn't that be hard to do? To actually force someone to give oral sex. People have teeth, ya know...

I doubt most people with the hutspa (i know it's spelled wrong) to attempt that wouldn't be that far into a rape situation in the first place.

Remeber, most rape is about control and power, usually backed up with the threat (or use) of physical violence... if the rapist is going to beat you for not bending to their will, imagine what they'd do to you for that.... regardless of whether or not they'd be capable, that's what the rapee would probably believe at that point.