lazyfrog

What is cheating ???

in the same serie, consider you are with someone...
when do you consider you cheat or have been cheated...
in a case I lived, as long as we told everything to the other, it was OK... even exciting sometimes... B|:$
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Are you telling before or after it happens? And if after, are you sneaking in order to do "it" and then not telling all the details? This could go SO MANY ways...........[:/]

I always kinda look at it as..how would I feel if I found out my S.O. had done "***" with someone else.....Kissed, touched, slept with, etc.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yeah.....if you are with someone - you are with them! If you feel the need to look elsewhere for "satisifaction" of any sorts...then maybe you should rethink being with one person......

Can't have your cake and eat it to people.......plus it would seem to make things awfully complicated - and inevitably is going to fall in with what freeflybella says - lying...which therefore is cheating....

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yeah.....if you are with someone - you are with them! If you feel the need to look elsewhere for "satisifaction" of any sorts...then maybe you should rethink being with one person......

To many people, monogomy just isn't that important. They put many other things in a relationship before monogomy.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

>Cheating is LYING!
>Plain and very simple.

What she said. There's nothing wrong with a relationship where you are physically intimate with more than one person - if both people agree and are honest about it. There IS something wrong with a guy who just kisses another girl - then lies about it to his girlfriend/wife.

Cheating is LYING!

Plain and very simple.

What if he has sex with someone else and then tells you right after? I know what you're trying to say, but just being honest about it doesn't take away the cheating part in my opinion.

Fall in dove.

If you feel the need to look elsewhere for "satisifaction" of any sorts...then maybe you should rethink being with one person......

Does that include attention of a sexual nature?

I fully agree with Bella... there is no room for ambiguity in this matter. Lying is cheating, and that IS a black & white issue.

Depends on the kiss and the circumstances. New Year's Eve? Chaste friends-kiss? I agree with the "whatever goes against the terms of the relationship" answer, unless just having feelings and not overtly acting on them in any way whatsoever is against the terms of the relationship -- that would be going a little far.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)