mww115

How'd you get your nickname?

Oh I so hate to disagree but PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!

You so do not look like KRAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean really red hair?

I am the original. There is no other.

I was A KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER before KRAMER!
Even existed.

Laters,

The ORIGINAL KRAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I was inside, there was an outside float, and two freeflying the exit. I kicked one of the two camera guys on the way out. :o Next jump, I managed to boot them BOTH.:ph34r:
Mike

Hahaha.. yes you did! Good job.. I've been meaning to kick those guys for a while now... thanks! And thanks for not kicking me!

Kramer, a truer word has never been spoken...YOU are THE Kramer, and I love ya.

My nickname is of course MOUTH. If you've EVER been on a plane with me or jumped with you'll understand. I've had the nickname since college when I was actually shy until I joined a sorority and we were having Greek Week and cheering for our team. I totally freaked everyone out by how loud I could be because I had always been very quiet.

Chuckie nicknamed me HOT MAMA to Katie's LITTLE MISS on the way to Eloy last year. This is on my new rig and my :ph34r: hat. He'll have to tell you why that nickname. :P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Thank you there little "HOT MAMA!!!!!!!"

You and all those who have met me know the truth.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

After a really good jump around #100 or so. Crossing the runway back to the hanger stopped to tie my shoelace on one knee. heard a plane looked to my left to see my pilot do a touch and go right over my head and do a go around with a buzz the hanger. Caravan. came in and shut the plane down and demanded i be grounded and or banned. Shut the whole dz down. had to go into hiding for awhile. Many cases of beer . all was cool. Thanks to Mali and Cris.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

You and all those who have met me know the truth.

I haven't met you yet, but i know the truth too. Just from our IMs and your avatar, you are the one and only Kramer!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Umm I dont really have a nickname. :|

My cousin calls me Fruitloop because when we go out biking whenever we come across a rock drop, or gap to do I always huck it first. I just did a 14ft rock drop over a 18ft gap the other day, he wouldnt do it...I hucked it, and rode away...he called me fruitloop.

Thats my nickname and how I got it.:)
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Well....I have this rubber duck that has been all over the world, skydives, SCUBA dives, BASE jumps, goes to war, bungee jumps, etc.. But most think that I am just an incompetent doctor or something.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

I had 3 malfunctions/cutaways within my first 100 jumps. I packed them all, all were by Flat Packing. My friends started calling me Malfunction, and the name stuck. Since then, have had only one cutaway in the last 5 years, and that was a Tandem that I packed where the riser broke, so I was off the hook. :)

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

We started a new job with the Gov't, And they requested my initials for their Computer data base. [:/]

"RP"

Response: Need three initials>:(
"Sorry only got two":(
Response:Make one up>:(

R.I.P.:D

Response: You gotta be kidding!:o

"It will be easy to rememberB|

R.I.P. was born

The DZ's waiver with those 15 paragraph's where each one have to be initialed? R.I.P.,R.I.P........ You guessed it. :D

Manifest ? You guessed it.

But a couple of years ago the local DZ assigned a unique number to every jumper. We ended up with a 4 digit number that we couldn't remember, so after a couple of weeks we asked if anyone had been assigned 666. ;)For some reason that number had been "overlooked". So we took that slot.:)
So for the last 18 years we have a easy name for everyone to remember, and at one DZ everyone even remembers our manifest number.B|

R.I.P.

IMs and your avatar, you are the one and only Kramer!!

Thank you Sunshine. :)
I have been out of the loop doing the military thing for the weekend.

If you ever make it down to Z-Hills you shall definitely see me there.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!B|

My nickname is Frightfully Large Genitals. How I got that name is not too complicated...

Actually Cava is a name my Latino coworkers gave me when I used to be a line cook. It started out as a much longer name which meant Horse Who Pulls A Milkcart because I was not the fastest cook around. Then they just shortened it to cava, or caba. Wasn't too sure on the spelling, so I figured Cava was close enough.