jtval

Lefties. UNITE

I am a lefty but I am also ambidextrous. I play most sports both lefty and righty, but to write a letter.....LEFTY ALL THE WAY!B|

I'm just a lefty wannabe because everything I write is a mirror image of what I write with my right. Plus, my left handed writing looks like it was written by a monkey on crack. :D

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

they made me learn to play the guitar as a right hander would. (b/c its cheaper)I learned, but now I wann atrain myself asd a lefty. its gonna take some time

Jimmy Hendricks and Dick Dale had no problem playing left handed. I find left handed people are almost ambidextrous because they grow up in a right handed world. I can do most everything with both hands.
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Me lefty 2 but me red head as well ...
how unique is that B|

We don't have to take over the world we
already rule it. We just have to prove it to
the rigthies now.

The reason reserve handle is left is because
rig designer wanted to give lefties there stronger
hand to save the lives with. :P

Hey Muenkel, if God dinnae even get your *hands* right, imagine what else he's misrouted? I hope not too many of you lefties pee sitting down and take a dump standing up. On the other hand; that'd explain why lefites are better at spotting ;)

I forgot, he doesn't make mistakes. Has a helluva humour, that guy B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

What about the ones who were born leftie, and in 1st grade my teacher forced me to use my right hand?

I know!...We should all kill her, right? To tell you the truth this "simple" but traumatic change has given me lots of problems in math, reading (dislexia), coordination...you name it![:/]

I`ve gotten help for this and I became a great student (A`s and B`s) when I finished with learning centers. This sucked big time.

What am I? Leftie, rightie,....? Which one is it?[:/]

ps To all teachers out there: DON`T DO THIS EVER!!! Unless you want to damage up a kid`s mind for a while.
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

My mother was the same way they made her write with her right.

I love her dearly but she's not the brightest when it comes to math or spelling.

Its not a secret that our brains function a bit differently and forcing someone to change that is crazy (but they dont know better, they're just righties):ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I was born left handed but i smashed up my left arm pretty bad when i was 5....dislocated shoulder and elbow....broken ulna...dislocated my wrist too.....so i ended up learning to write with my right hand...never recovered from that...I eneded up pretty confused, i play hockey right handed..can catch with either.....fight naturally southpaw...:S i don't think i'm any handed anymore..just confused;)

Steve
Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap.