pegasus

May I brag?

Well I took everyones advice here fromthe Poll I posted a month or so back (boobies vs. a new rig) and I bought my self a new "used" rig. However, it only has 200 jumps on it. Heres the lowdown: Its a Javelin TJN, with a sabre 135 main and a pd 126r reserve. It also came with an cypress. The lady I bought it from also threw in a matchong RW suit & sit suit. I got it today in the mail, and I AM SO HAPPY! It was just meant to be, she had it especially made for her, and her dimensions are the same as mine. It is also in my colors....could things really be any better? The reserve is being repacked today, so I will give it a go tomorrow...
Thanks for letting me brag!:ph34r:

I watched that forum on the boobies vs. new rig, and I think that you made the right choice. I don't know you, but this is my two-cents:

"The rig will bring out your essence and allow you to experience LIFE as life is meant to be experienced, more than 'two scoops of mouth watering flesh that defy gravity', because now all of you is going to defy gravity. That is the most important part" Besides you do not come across, in your pics or posts, as a 'fake' type of person.

But hey, that is just what I think................:)

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

Her post said it was a Sabre 135, her profile says 170.

Take it easy on that kite...
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

aww Sh*t, didn't read the post very thoroughly did I? haha, yeah 135 is pretty small

edited to add: Although, from the size of the main pack tray, it looks like a 170, or at least much bigger than I though a 135 would look like...

Edited again to add: BTW DAYUM you're a hottie! Have you posted in the hottie thread yet?

Edited one final time to add: Ok, I found your pic in the hottie thread...and I remember it very well :)...yummy :P

First I'd like to say this. I can probably assume some of us around here have seen the results
of mixing low jump numbers with higher wing loadings. It can sometimes be a frightful combination.

Pegasus, I don't know your canopy progression. I've never even seen you fly, but please if you haven't
already done so...have a chat with your s&ta. They will know what's best, but still be aware that anyone can misjudge your abilities.

Anyway, that is a very nice rig you got there...and such a pretty smile to go with it too! :)Be safe out there.
----------
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, cheat death. If you steal, steal a woman's heart. If you fight, fight for a brother. If you drink, drink with me.

Is your profile up to date ? what are you used to jumping just for the record ?

Not trying to piss on anyones bonfire here, but thats a pretty small canopy. [:/]

Thanks for the concern everyone... I really appreciate it...:P No, my profile isnt up to date...in fact I even forget that it existed... Ive been jumping a sabre 150 for about the last 20 jumps and doing fine with it... I am gonna stay with that until next season, just to make sure my landings are polished...I guess I should have made my post more clear...[:/] Safety is my number one concern! I was reluctant to goto the 150, but after a dozen or so people at my dz encouraging it (a dz that has a near flawless safety record) I decided to try it... I am glad I did. Thanks again for the concern.... This is just one of the things that makes skydivers so great!;)

Pretty Impressive...

Every Guy that replied here, complimented the rig, confirmed your decision to buy it instead of the boobs, and showed concern for your safety.

I'd say, that all in all, were just not that bad. Men typically like women to be natural and sexiness is not in the boobs, but everywhere else. Were not as shallow as all assume.

Good choice, and, along with everyone here, I gotta tell you, with a smile like that, Humongo boobs are not, absolutely not, necessary.

Happy Flying

Jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Hey, am so glad you went for the rig instead of the fake boobies. You got your priorities right - get a rig and go to the DZ and the jumps (off planes and in and outta bed) will come automatically B|. Your rig serves two purposes whereas fake boobs wuld barely serve one (for a part of the male population only).

Cool rig. Sounds like you made a good deal. And ya definitely look Shit Hot in that outfit :)

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

Great looking rig on a great looking girl.

I too am glad to see that you went with the rig over the boobies :)

I guess I'm a natural type of guy :ph34r:
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka