skydiverbrian

What I'd look like as a fairy

So the other day I drove a girl to Miami for a liver transpant. She's somewhat the artist and drew her interpretation of me as a fairy (I didn't bother to explain the irony to her - she's only 16).

Pretty cool, huh?

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

So the other day I drove a girl to Miami for a liver transpant. She's somewhat the artist and drew her interpretation of me as a fairy (I didn't bother to explain the irony to her - she's only 16).

Pretty cool, huh?

You should try out for Oberon in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

(I didn't bother to explain the irony to her - she's only 16).

I saw the subject and who wrote the thread and started laughing. Glad you caught the humor as well. ;)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Brian,
If I didn't know what I know when I knew it, I know I'd have known enough to know to know to do you. Just shut up and get back up to SDC.
You coming to the XMas party? Bringing the run-away dog? Lemme know -- cause I'll bring my screen repair kit if you are;)
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Pretty cool, huh?

ROTFLMAO :D:D:D:D
That's a cool fairy.

I've got a gorgeous picture of my hubby as a fairy - when he was about 5-6 he went to a theme party and the only costume that would fit him was a fairy! So he's standing there with a grimace on his face dressed in a pink fairy costume. :D:D