sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

Very funny, guys!:P

Got the rental car reserved today so if I get sick again I can drive my ass to the sto instead of stealing all of Betsy's zinc tabs!:D

Page 5, people???:S Oh, I forgot, everyone else is out jumping...[:/]

Gimp - where ya flying out of?

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Just a reminder folks that there is information in the PUB regarding this event. If after reading, you still have questions, please send me a PM.
There are 4 slots left in the team trailers.
There are plenty of slots left for the Airspeed day.
Novice, Intermediate 4-way and Advanced 8-way.
Also the freefly requirements are for those wishing to jump with Omar and Greg. These coaching jumps will hopefully build into formations. The coaching jumps are free of charge But you must pay $5 for the pack jobs.
My pimping services are free as well.;) These boyz both have 4 rigs each and will be doing back-ups the entire boogie. Watch for a game regarding these two coming your way soon.B|
The $3 raffle will be held in Square2 for a chance to ride in the L-39 jet fighter. Ohh I guarantee if you win, it will be one of the most memorable flights!
BTW I have some fantasic prizes.....:)

I'm thinking coming out for the boogie, if i can get the money, even tho i hardly post and dont know any of you [:/].
Are there any ppl from the uk going?
It looks like its gonna be good, better than stayin in the uk and trying to jump in the winter.

Welp...just got some good news.....an unexpected financial boost so tomorrow I am shopping for airline tickets for me and the man and not so concerned about super great deal....if I find something reasonable - we are coming for the week! I AM SO FRIGIN EXCITED I COULD PEE MY PANTS! B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I am personally bringing Ben Frank, late of somewhere north of London.

Chicks dig him, and guys fear him (cause he owns a tank on some patch of ground in England)

And you will have to keep the potentials off with a bat of some sort (either cricket of baseball) cause we find that Accent just so sexy.

:P