sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

You're worrying me now...

I was planning on having an airbed, two bodies (mine and my boyfriend's, not just any two bodies! :P) in the tent, fleece sleeping bag liner and a couple of warm sleeping bags each. I've been ok like this in England in December before... :S

D'ya reckon I should start thinking about a hotel/motel? If so, any recommendations?

Vicki

Derek and I were fine last year in our tent, but we did have the backpacking gear, which is made for cold weather, and the dog for added heat. Tried to rent fox out last year to Mandy, but Fox pouted to much and wanted back in our tent, so no renting her out this year. :P
Fly it like you stole it!

Girl, can I say I told you so? We tried to get you to come stay with us...remember!

it wasn't that bad... I would do it again....I am just not sure if I am going to.............:D

Vanillaskygirl: I went by myself last year( that was my first vacation alone) and will probably go by myself this year. IT is totally worth it & you meet tons of awesome people. YOu won't be lonely, don't worry.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Girl you better be there... we's got some jumping to do!:P

Come one... come alone... won't matter - it's all goody in the hoody! One big family! Wingi helped us out by "loaning" us the air mattress but it was damn cold! The beer helped but then getting up and tip-toeing across the wet ground to pee sucked! B| Go for a team room!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

then getting up and tip-toeing across the wet ground to pee sucked!

try it in pj's and no contacts! I was so lost in the midst of the tents just trying to find a place to pee. I don't think I ever found that damn porta jon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

well imagine how cold it feels to the locals! If you we all cold...we were freezing. Interesting how folks give us such funny looks as we walk out to the tram wearing long johns, mufflers and gloves under our jump gear. Yeah it may be in the mid-seventies...but to us...it's like 30. LOL:)

So why don't you lock it? Huh? You have been on kind of a tear lately.

Listen you big smarty-pants, just because you have unflattering pictures of me, don't think I won't come out to Eloy and take care of you! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Tucson is a SW hub also, that's why I wanted to make sure which airport I am supposed to fly into. Is Phoenix closer?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

phx. is a s/w airline hub. more flights, more rental cars

Ok here it is... August.. most of you are all at WFFC.. Except for Skymama wanting to use this thread.... so what kind of cheese goes with that wine......;). but I was doing some planning.. and voila.. I found a goodie out there.

http://southwestairlines.com/hotfares/phx_nonstop.html

I will actually make this one ..maybe even get to jump with Andrea this time..... Put me on the damn New Years Night Jump already. Is the DC-3 going to be flying....? I have a nice retro jumpsuit from the 1970's wing wars that does not have a single oil spot on it.:P

Amazon

Actually, Eloy is about halfway between Phoenix and Tuscon, just more people will be coming through there and will be able to give rides...Since I am also B^2 goodmanfriday number 2, I will most likely be shuttling back and forth. (I'll be at Eloy about 2-3 weeks ahead of everyone).
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes