ladyskydiver

Weekend Numbers 11/14-16

1:1:1

Had a great time playing Dad all day Saturday while Mom was taking a Notary class B|.

1 Helicopter jump from 6K - if this is what base-jumping is like.... could easily become another addiction.

1 Case for the heli jump - but had to bail early today due to more family commitments.

If the weather is good next weekend - gonna jump till I puke.

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

0:2:1

two nice jumps on sat. got my fist hd jump in with 2 other people hd and i found i don't back track or move to much at all..... i fall prety well strait down in my hd....then we went to see a comedy show at "wiseguys" on "historic 25th street" in ogden.... set of the tv show on the WB "everwood" waked right by the white building with "everwood" on it you can see in the opening credits..... sunday well i didn't wake up till 4pm and i didn't miss a thing..the weather was rainy and glum...... first was for my first time signing a log bokk with my "d" number......

Ya Know: 7 : 0

It was an outstanding weekend. I am so happy for Mi Lady.

She did however fail to mention that there was not a cloud in the sky and it was around 82. :ph34r: It is such a hard life here in Florida. :P

Unfortunately we got a call yesterday afternoon and the tunnel was down. Of course the good news is that we live here and have the opportunity to go whenever we choose. :ph34r::D

Don't fret though. Ya'll will get to laugh at me for one week around Thanksgiving. Cora and I will be in Wisconsin.

More fun to be had this weekend though. Ya'll take care.

Blue Skies & Soft Landings,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

14 drawers built, 3 face fronts built, 0:and 0 = = =

Spent the whole weekend playing Joe Carpenter again. Next time I get it in my head to build kitchen cabinets instead of buying - Who am I trying to kid? I Love it! I can't remember last time I had this much fun in the garage with my pants on!

No jumps - Lousy weather - And I have been challenged by the Ground Hugging Whuffo that I can't stay away from the DZ long enough to finish the cabinets. Her son is supposed to start laying the tile for the new floor the weekend of the December 5th. I plan on being done well before that!

See youse guys Thanksgiving Weekend!

Easy Does It

0:3:1

First number, well no lucky i guess.[:/]
Got to make three more tandems on Sunday after i got back from hunting. One more and i get to start getting paid for them.:D

Beer for my first tandem from an otter(as a tm), damn that is nice. I had a friend surprise me and video the jump for me. I attached some pics from the jump. Lots of funB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

:)
Saturday was cold and rainy, so the Hollister 4-way camp was called off...some people chose to do hop n' pops, but a few of us went to movies and saw Elf instead.

Sunday was gorgeous...I did 1 helicopter jump. Awesome ride up to 6K, then a 2-way with bat150.

0:4:4. Hop n Pops and an off DZ landing with SkyOCiel that turned into one hell of a hike on Saturday. :D:D Helicopter jumps on Sunday with a couple of King Air loads on Sunday. Good time.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

:):11:0

What a great weekend! I had written it off since weatherman was forecasting 30-80% chances of rain Sat & Sun. He was correct in H Town, but at the DZ we only had enough of a shower to keep the dust down, blue skies, puffy clouds, big holes!!!

Blue skies,

Jim

7:3:1

One great helicopter jump on Sunday B|
And I give a big THANK YOU to Ken for giving me his slot so that I can jump :)
7 is the number of line twist I got on my second jump :S. I was lucky, the parachute was flying straight, toward the dz.

one nice 6-way speed start with a great funnel to add to our "H-Town funnel video" ;)
one 10-way RW that did not quite work.

You can't determine the length of your life
- but you can control its height and depth.

Nice job gurlie!

:$ Thank you, Oren! And, thank you for your help and pointers. It's appreciated.

I did get a copy of the video. B| Now I can show my mom what I do for fun. :D I'm looking forward to doing more big ways.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I am so happy for Mi Lady.

Thanks, hon! And, thank you for the pointers. I appreciate it!!!!!!!!

She did however fail to mention that there was not a cloud in the sky and it was around 82. :ph34r: It is such a hard life here in Florida. :P

Nah...I just didn't want to take away your fun. :D:P:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:|:0:0

Took the weekend and some people from Snohomish down to Ralphs Skydive Eagle Creek.
Bad weather but the other people got in some shopping.. That place is just far to interesting. Met up with Jerry and some of the peeps from there but no jumps.. oh well.. the weather will clear sometime and I will finally get to jump out of the DH-2C Beaver....sigh Sat was low clouds and some wind.. Sunday was NASTY winds and WET... well it is the Pacific NorthWET...