lizzieb

this man claims to like good beer....

I notice he has one in the other hand too, yet what's that just to the right of the miller-piss? I think he's bringing the piss to be consumed by others and keeping the good stuff to himself.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I have it on good authority that he finished the evening off with a Heineken.....which means he is well on his way to redemption for this awful transgression against beer conniseurs everywhere.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

yet this picture shows otherwise...

miller lite? come on seb...:P:P:P:P:P

MILLER LITE!?!?!?!?!?! Hmmmm.... Seb, we're goping to the Nut House tonight and we will have to make sure that you will NEVER pick up a bottle of piss again!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I like Miller Lite. There I said it! This purging has made me feel much better. I do like other beers like Shiner Bock, Boddingtons, Amstel, and a few others, but I'm a cheap date when it comes to beer. I usually drink Miller Lite and Coors. I'm a hick and I'm proud.:)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Sam Adams~best beers anywhere in the world, especially Cherry Wheat. I put away a few Moosehead Dry's when I was in Halifax, it was good, but not as good as my beloved Sam Adams.

I agree. There's plenty of good american beer, Sam, Sierra nevada, Shiner, Bell's (from Kalamazoo!) Lagunitas, red hook, pete's, saranac and tons of others. And plenty of bad non american beer: foster's, peroni, heinekin, tecate. Just because the Coors light sucks is no reason to Condem the whole contry. :D

I dare say we have some of the best beer in the world here, not that I've been anywhere else, except Canada, which is basically another state.

Blues

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Sam Adams~best beers anywhere in the world, especially Cherry Wheat.

Yes, good world-class beers.

If you like the Cherry Wheat try Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout (consistently rated one of the top five beers in the world). Also high on the list from Samuel Smith is the Taddy Porter.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

I feel I have to defend poor Sebazz.... He has 2 beers in his hand. It must be that he was getting the yellow bottled water for someone else..... it must be... please say it was that Seb!!!!!! This could ruin your Governor election campain....
Remster