sangiro

Migrating!! (FREE Dropzone.com T-Shirt)

...no, not the server!! It's my turn again! Those of you who've been around for a while will know that I seem to have a hard time picking a continent to live on... let a lone a city!

So, this Sangiro has had enough of this weather and has decided to migrate. A few more technicalities to wrap up but I think it's 95% sorted!

Everyone has one guess only... a FREE Dropzone.com T-Shirt for the first person who guess my new home city to be! :D
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I'm gonna take the SAFE bet and pick Loverly San Francisco Bay area and Byron.... I'll take a large please

you ARE still in SA, aren't you?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

You people are barking up the wrong tree. If you paid attention in class, you'd remember that HH talked about moving to the East Coast.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=170561;search_string=moving;#170561

Hmm.. Jacksonville, FL is as far east as you can go.. has lots of employment, and is close to Deland. B|

Well.. I know where you are from... and I know where you were last.. and I know where you are currently... I also know how much you've said you miss the last place... then there was the comment of the tour... I also know who you work for ;)

I'm guessing the Triangle area in North Carolina....
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Well.. I know where you are from... and I know where you were last.. and I know where you are currently... I also know how much you've said you miss the last place... then there was the comment of the tour... I also know who you work for ;)

I'm guessing the Triangle area in North Carolina....

Raleigh-Durham? Hmm... I/T mecca.