SkyDekker

Soon to be parents

That is right. My wife and I will soon be parents!!!!!!

Today was the first ultrasound. What an incredible experience. I can't wait to find out what our future will hold.

Please say hello to Maya Emily or Jonah Alexander :)
I am just too friggin' excited. Love ya babe.

Hey!!!! Congrats!!!!! Believe me, it's quite the experience!!!!

Keep in mind you'll get all sorts of comments for the next few months about how your life will change and you're going to have to say goodbye to everything you do for fun and all that. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! Kids are pretty portable. Alex became quite the dropzone baby this year and goes everywhere we go.

Cheers!

Marz

you will love and hate your kid´(s) you will die for them,and some times you could whish them else were.
Its your blod,its your dna,its YOU.

Congrats,nothing greater in the world than beeing parrents( i know from my 2 kids).

I wish your family all good in the future..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Keep in mind you'll get all sorts of comments for the next few months about how your life will change and you're going to have to say goodbye to everything you do for fun and all that. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! Kids are pretty portable. Alex became quite the dropzone baby this year and goes everywhere we go.

Thanks Marz.

Yeah, some have already inquired as to when I will put up my rig for sale.:S You'll have to bring Alex with you next time you visit Burnaby.

Thanks Marz.

Yeah, some have already inquired as to when I will put up my rig for sale.:S You'll have to bring Alex with you next time you visit Burnaby.

For sure!!!! I'll hopefully hit better weather the next time and actually get to take more than one jump!!!

And you will more than likely look at your child and wonder if you should sell your rig or not... I think it's a normal process.