Darius11

DZ.com dating

However, un-named sources have put a scare into the chain of command here with name leaks......

:D:D:D:D:D:D

WHAT?? WHO??? Why, I'll tear 'em limb from...wait? There was a really a leak? I've kept my enormous yapper shut. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I KNOW that, we all spend ALL our free time throwing ourselves out of airplanes or daydreaming about it!

But after seven years and 161 five years olds I've gotta do something to remain somewhat sane:S!
Your character will ultimately determine your destiny.

pressnessess......

You auditioning for the snake now??????

Nope...I have all the slots filled btw..haven't you checked my thread... bad bad bad director! You haven't even commented on my hard work... I even have a list going on the dates everyone is there, and have you told me your dates yet...no....(I did say dat as to not completly hijack this thread) PM on its way to bytch at ya some more...:);):P

OMG, that is so sweet. Lord knows i'll need some kind of assistance when i'm drunk. Gotta live up to my boozehag reputation ya know.

Oh, and i think "windmill boy" is my favorite. Let's stick with that one. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Loose lips sink ships young bald grasshopper....

That's "weed leaper" to you. No copyright issues with that one. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

I have no clue, no idea what-so-ever, what in the hell you two are talking about.:P

LEAKER!!!

YOU screamed leaker, so therefore you technically were the one who leaked!!! :P :D:D:D

What about Freefly Goddesses hooking up with hop n pop swoopers?

I've largely ignored this thread, so I honestly don't know what it's about. But my dear future wife (or was that future wife, future ex-wife), not only am I a freeflier (sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm not), but I'm also one of those hop n' pop swoopers as well. ;) See you in under a month. :ph34r:

She promised me her hand in marriage at Eloy too....don't be overpowered by the Goddess's supernatural powers....they will only blind you and make you want endless hours of lovin, only to be shunned and not to receive PM's anymore.....:(

But she's still gonna jump with me, damnit!!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I have no clue, no idea what-so-ever, what in the hell you two are talking about.:P

LEAKER!!!

YOU screamed leaker, so therefore you technically were the one who leaked!!! :P :D:D:D

Uh, if anyone needs Depends for those leaks, my neighbor/landlord can't seem to stop telling me about his incontinence. I'm sure he could spare a pair or two. ;)

Geez, I guess I'm the only one who knows how to keep a good thing SECRET! B|

Oh, and just so this isn't jacking the thread, will someone PLEASE date Darius? At least ONCE? He seems nice enough...just ask for a pre-date list of skeletons. ;)

Did someone say SunCheHag was a sweaty boozehag with stinky feet? For shame!

Not stinky feet, according to phreezone i have cold feet though. And girls don't sweat, we glisten. At this boogie i'm not stopping in the middle of "tent fun" to come talk to you either... :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!