Darius11

DZ.com dating

What about Freefly Goddesses hooking up with hop n pop swoopers?

I've largely ignored this thread, so I honestly don't know what it's about. But my dear future wife (or was that future wife, future ex-wife), not only am I a freeflier (sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm not), but I'm also one of those hop n' pop swoopers as well. ;) See you in under a month. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I was asking if it would be choatic for a goddess of freeflying to be with a swooper type...it was mentioned that it would be chaotic for gold wings to be with students and belly flyers with freeflyers....

Now now now do go and presume that I would give you the satisfaction of going through a divorce... once were married you are stuck with me till I burn in...:P See you in a couple of weeks...

I was asking if it would be choatic for a goddess of freeflying to be with a swooper type...it was mentioned that it would be chaotic for gold wings to be with students and belly flyers with freeflyers....

Well if all they did was hop n' pop swoops, then no I don't think it would be a good match. But if the hop n' pop'in was just something that they occasionally do when it's been a while since their last swoop, then I think it would be okay. :$

Now now now do go and presume that I would give you the satisfaction of going through a divorce... once were married you are stuck with me till I burn in...:P

Hey waiting until you burn in isn't that bad of a thing. Of course you'll just have to wait until I bounce from hook turn gone bad. :o

>Seriously... how many people have met their SO on dz.com? I know there are a few out there.

DZ.com couples come and go... I can post a few of them that were dating/seeing each other/making sure the other one did'nt sleep much at night :ph34r:/whatever based on the ones on the tip of my memory over the last 3 years... but lets not since that might be a very bad road to go down for a few people. ;)

I know of 1 marriage based off DZ.com, and MANY hookups. HH needs PIMP fees! I've paid mine before...

I can even think of a Greenie that owes some pimp fees... :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

DZ.com couples come and go... I can post a few of them that were dating/seeing each other/making sure the other one did'nt sleep much at night /whatever based on the ones on the tip of my memory over the last 3 years... but lets not since that might be a very bad road to go down for a few people.

I know of 1 marriage based off DZ.com, and MANY hookups. HH needs PIMP fees! I've paid mine before...

I would never think to use dzcom as my personal dating service. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I would never think to use dzcom as my personal dating service. :)

Ohh... If I was only allowed to post the complete list everyone might get the wrong impression of Sunny. :ph34r:

I'll start Sunny's dating list of DZ.commers if there is interst in said list. I'll also accept bribes to keep said list or names off the list. :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Single/Divorced. 4 1/2 year Old daughterhttp://www.foto2cd.com/Lindsey.htm who lives with her mom. A/S/L=Old/I wish!/Utah:S

Since I started Jumping it seems like my options have actually decreased as allot of the women I meet look at me all crazy when I tell them I skydive.I am guessing that taking a women skydiving on a first date isn't the best idea:S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Ohh... If I was only allowed to post the complete list everyone might get the wrong impression of Sunny.

I'll start Sunny's dating list of DZ.commers if there is interst in said list. I'll also accept bribes to keep said list or names off the list

Yaya, so i'm a big tease. Flirting on the forums is fun. Just cause i joke around about wanting Gimp, Coconut monkey, sebazz, etc...doesn't mean i really want then. Besides the only persons opinion i care about is my sweetie. And he seems to like me just fine. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yaya, so i'm a big tease. Flirting on the forums is fun. Just cause i joke around about wanting Gimp, Coconut monkey, sebazz, etc...doesn't mean i really want then. Besides the only persons opinion i care about is my sweetie. And he seems to like me just fine. :)

Sunshine only uses me for my Kenny jacket. :o:S:):P;)B|