FIREFLYR

DON'T DRIVE DRUNK!!!

Yes I did...I realize I'm A fucking idiot!
I got trashed and drove around California for 3 1/2 hours trying to find my way home.
evidently I went over 100 miles out of my way doing it.
I didn't get hurt . No one else did either. I was lucky.
Learn from my mistake! please!
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

It's stories like yours that suggest to other idiots they can also drive drunk without hurting other people.>:(

[Sarcasm]But I drive better after a couple of drinks[/sarcasm]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For the record if my family gets killed by a drunk driver you have no idea what kinds of torture I have concocted. I mean that with a very sincere heart.

You should not tell anyone this because all you do is encourage others that they can do it.>:(:(.

You are right you got lucky, but the real lucky ones are the ones you did NOT kill.

This is an extremely touchy subject for me, imho, if you do it, don't tell us about it because i for one find no humor in it nor do/would i feel sorry about wasting gas, time and potentially other peopls lives.

i've lost 3 friends to drunk drivers, 2 killed themselves, 1 was killed by one.

so learn from your mistake please, and try not to endanger anymore of our friends
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

* SMACK SMACK *

I said it last year and I'll say it again this year

To the tune of Feliz Navidad:

Police stop my car.
Police stop my car.
The police made me stop, walk a straight line
And blow a balloon up.

Police stop my car.
Police stop my car.
The police made me stop, walk a straight line
And blow a balloon up.

They wanna wish me a sober Christmas.
That's why they always pull me over Christmas.
They say they're just making sure that there's
No open bottles in my car.

They say they're just making sure that there's
No open bottles in my car.

Police roadblock.
Police roadblock.
Police roadblock.
I can smell the donuts as they smell my breath.

Police roadblock.
Police roadblock.
Police roadblock.
I can smell the donuts as they smell my breath.

They're gonna let me out on bail this Christmas
From the bottom of their hearts.

Police lock me up.
Police lock me up.
The police lock me up 'cause when I blew, I blew a 2.1.

My other ride is the relative wind.

Tuna,

I have NEVER driven drunk. I have never driven with a buzz. I will not drive if I take sudafed cause it makes me drowzy. Yes we all make mistakes. Yes it is great that he was willing to admit it. But in all honesty, with humans being the way we are, some other drunk out there might read this and think "hey if he can do it and not wreck I can" and then maybe that time someone innocent does get killed.

Bad form in my opinion.

But hey everyone is entitled to they own opinion, but only mine is right:P.

Yes we all make mistakes.

Yeah but its too bad that people choose to make a mistake like this...all it takes is one mistake to kill someone...

I know quite a few people who would still be alive if it wasn't for someones mistake a few weeks ago...one a new mother, one a small infant, and a college girl.....

if it weren't for this mistake...theyd still be alive and knowing that, and knowing the mistake could have been avoided really sucks....

*daizey*

Some of us have to learn the hard way, I did. I let Jose drive my car (José Cuervo) and I was looking at my cell phone ring as I slammed into the curb taking out a chunk of tire and rim....[:/] I learned the hard was and I have not done it since, so yes, learn from others mistakes!! :S

I will never, ever forget this. I got married in October, 1981. In early December that same year I got a call from my new sister in law. The tone of her voice will forever haunt me. "Bob, bring Elaine to the phone now and stay close to her." Ummm, OK.

I heard the conversation on the side of our bed, and the AGONY my new bride had to endure was something no one should have to go through. A drunk driver, twice convicted, had climbed into his car to drive home. My sister in law Diane, her husband Steve, and their two young children (ages 4 and 2) left a church meeting to drive home.

As they pulled up to a stoplight, our drunk driver behind them didn't notice the light was red. Prior to impact, Diane saw the impending hit, heard the schreech of the tires, looked back, and screamed.

As she was twisted backwards, her spine took the brunt of the impact as she pushed their two children to the ground. Her neck broke and she died instantly. Steve and the children survived.

The only reason I tell this is to try and make a difference year after year. For Christ's sake call me or a loved one if you need a ride, OK? I'll pay for it in a heartbeat.

Bob Marks
cell: 760-458-2153
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Tomorrow will be the 8 year anniversary of when I was hit by a drunk driver. I was laid up for four months due to the pain in my lower back and left leg. It took two years before my left leg stopped swelling on a daily basis, and my lower back has never been 100% since. I will forever be in pain due to this guy needing to drive his minivan after 5 beers.

Then there was the 6 other cars and a van load of kids that he hit as well. Do you think it was worth it, all those lives he changed, just for a few beers and a short spin behind the wheel?

Don't do it again, you got lucky this time.