stratostar

Vary rare gear item needs new home

In case anyone was in the market for one of these.... it's very rare and hard to find one....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-rare-modern-high-performance-parachute-knife-/230587393197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b01464ad

Paragear still sells them, they should be ashamed (image from their catalog attached).
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well you know it's very rare, high performance and modern because the seller has 100% positive feedback. And the 35$ knife is an especially sweet deal with only $12 shipping. The only way it could be more convincing would be a picture of the seller holding the knife while wearing a coat and tie. If the ad's not a joke then it's even funnier. Naturally I too have one of those.......... in my junkpile.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

In case anyone was in the market for one of these.... it's very rare and hard to find one....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-rare-modern-high-performance-parachute-knife-/230587393197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b01464ad

Dear w*k*,

Hi,
That's a nice looking knife. Which parachute is it from? Was it one of those fancy, uber-expensive demonstration chutes? I dig rare & exotic items. Thank You.

-XXXXXX

Very rare modern high-performance parachute knife
Item Id: 230587393197
End time: Feb-27-11 13:40:17 PST
Buyer:

I must be very fortunate as I have several of these rare knives laying around! Maybe worth enough to retire on?

I can maybe get enough to buy a new rig if I have just one? I'll trade straight up for a new canopy [:D]

thought I had one.. don't remember where I got it..never used, as new w/case :)
I've had it since '89/'90
I either got it from the DZ, Paragear or with my Javelin.
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

I must be very fortunate as I have several of these rare knives laying around! Maybe worth enough to retire on?

Retire on? Probably not, but you might get a nice vacation out of them. Apparently, $4 cheapo hook knives are big medicine to this guy. That, or you might be able to trade him for several of those extremely rare AK bayonets. After all, it's not like they have crates of 'em just lying around the former Eastern Block countries...

Mine is labled

ZAK on one side

US PAT 2906021 on the other

That is exactly what mine says but I have the ultra-rare WHITE lanyard on it.

But does yours have the velcro or the snap on the lanyard? That is what makes the the big price difference.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Mine is labled

ZAK on one side

That is exactly what mine says but I have the ultra-rare WHITE lanyard on it.

But does yours have the velcro or the snap on the lanyard? That is what makes the the big price difference.

Awww, rats. Mine has a snap on a green nylon sheath.

Mine is labled

ZAK on one side

You can find them in most sporting goods stores that sell fishing gear. They sell for about $1.79 and were made to gut small fish such a 10/12 inch trout. Can anyone name the first rig to come with one of these rare collectors item?

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Mine is labled

ZAK on one side

You can find them in most sporting goods stores that sell fishing gear. They sell for about $1.79 and were made to gut small fish such a 10/12 inch trout. Can anyone name the first rig to come with one of these rare collectors item?

Sparky

Rapid transit/ lady astra?

Mick.

Dear w*k*,

Hi,
That's a nice looking knife. Which parachute is it from? Was it one of those fancy, uber-expensive demonstration chutes? I dig rare & exotic items. Thank You.

-XXXXXX

Item Id: 230587393197
End time: Feb-27-11 13:40:17 PST
Buyer:

Finally got a reply:

Dear ******,

Hi! Sorry that he writes only for the time being, but I had problems with your account, while sending messages from being accepted authorization codes. I do not have more details on this knife, I'll try to fix something. I have got a very rare knife used in the army parachute communist Bulgaria. The knife is in perfect condition. I also recommend the knife from my other auctions, Soviet seaman.

- w*k*

Pretty amazing knife. I saw this yesterday and then noticed I have a Very rare modern high-performance parachute knife on the floor of my Tacoma. If anyone is interested, I can take a photo and post it up.

Here are the rest of his very rare items.

More very rare knives
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto