lewmonst

13 inches

Wow, that is such an awesome gift! If I ever cut my hair short, I'd like to do the same thing. Maybe if I do something honorable like donating to locks of love, I won't cry when my hair gets cut off. Who knew I'd feel so...heh...attached....to something so silly like my hair?

It must feel a little strange to be 13 inches lighter. Good job Lew! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Ditto on all the props above; what a splendid illustration of a kind heart moved by the Christmas spirit. May that heart be warmed throughout an exceptionally happy holiday season & prosperous New Year by the knowledge that a very special & deserving child will be beaming with joy with the beautiful, precious gift you've shared with her. :)

Wow, Lew, you're going to make some kid very happy because you had the most beautiful hair. I can't wait to see your new do! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow! I can't wait to see the new hair.

Good for you, I know you had been wanting to do this for awhile now.

See ya soon.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

that's cool, my best friend did that. It took her years to grow it long enough, but she finally got enough to donate. Good job

i cut off 13 inches of hair to send to Locks of Love...
i'll post a photo later, or you'll see me and my shorter hair in eloy...

peace
lew

Lew that is just wonderful!! I know many young ladies and kids with cancer will love the new hair :)
Here at work we've got a woman down the hall battling agressive breast cancer right now.. So this made me smile this morning B| Your the greatest!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You're a doll! What a great place to send your hair. Some child will have a big smile on his or her face this new year because of you.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson