Tonto

More choices

I was shocked to see that 14% of skydivers would prefer to meet GWB than go to the DZ.com boogie.:S

So. This could end the "Sex or Skydiving" debate once and for all. Would you rather meet GWB, or :) do something else...

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Hmmm, its already at 17% for Bush, maybe you should have asked sex with George W. or the boogie?

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

Awww common, he can be kinda cute when he gets that deer frozen in the headlights look to him:)

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

Here's some options for you -

A: Sex with George W. Bush at the boogie.

B: Sex with Janet Reno at the boogie.

I'm not sure which would be more horriffic. Just the thought of having sex with a whuffo at a boogie is enough to make me cringe.

Easy Does It

I was shocked to see that 14% of skydivers would prefer to meet GWB than go to the DZ.com boogie.

People voted AGAINST sex with the partner of their dreams?? I'm in shock. By the way, t, should I be concerned about your new infatuation with Georgie?

-"That's T to you" :)
It's the Year of the Dragon.

I dont think its that new...

Hm, reasonable point... but two polls... one involving skydiving and the other involving sex, arguably two of the most important things in life...

What's more interesting is that when pitting GWB against skydiving AND sex, GWB seriously wins out for some people. I mean, MAYBE "permanent world peace" as an option might sway me from giving up the opportunity to jump at a boogie or have sex with my dream man. But a meeting with Georgie? No no no. Where are the priorities?:o

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

By the way, t, should I be concerned about your new infatuation with Georgie?

-"That's T to you" :)

Nah. Just filling the time since I won't be having sex with the woman of my dreams OR going to the DZ.com boogie OR meeting GWB. Fuck. I'd work through my lunch NOT to meet him...:S

t

Well, by default, i'd choose #1... but really, I don't have a sex partner of my dreams. I dunno, for me at least, I have to meet someone and talk to them at least, before I can even consider that we'd be compatible/good in bed together. I can't name one star or hot stud that I really lust for. i suppose I won't vote cuz i'd rather have sex with my bf than either of these choices. :P

But, for the record, i'd rather go to the dz.com boogie than meet GWB.

Angela.

Sorry, I gotta go with meeting Dubya.

No need to apologise. That's the cool thing about a free world. Just don't ask me (and 80% of other skydivers) to understand that meeting a whuffo is more important that sharing your sport with everyone else here. We understand.

Off you go now...

Bye!

t

You will feel a lot differently Mister............................ when we want your GOLD and DIAMONDS next.

My gold? My Diamonds? I have NO gold (unless you count the printed circuits on this PC) and NO diamonds. And even if I did have them and GWB wanted them.. I'd still want to go to the boogie...

t