sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie II

Plus, I've got to drive this "Scooter" character 12 hours to Arizona and the whole way he'll be saying "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Am I laid..err, are we there yet?"

:P

You are putting ideas in my head Deuce!! ha ha..
I might be sleeping for at least the first couple of hours.. da Deuce wants to leave his house at 5 AM :S which means I have to wake up at 2:30 / 3 AM!

Iwan

Excuse me for asking but ummm....is there any truth to the forecast now scheduled for the boogie? It has been SO NICE out there recently and now the boogie rolls around and we are going to have days only in the high 50's. [:/] Me and skymama are gonna freeze our little Floridian tookis's off ;)......

Makes mental note to bring extra coats for the wimps. . . .

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Deuce wants to leave his house at 5 AM

You bet! You're Friday morning will start with the traditional pre-long-drive announcement. "OK, we're ready to go. Everybody pee!"

It's a 12 hour drive. That leaves us one hour to stretch and eat on the way and be on time to pick up the CornDog and SkyMama at about 6 at Phoenix.

Bent prop by 7:30 at the latest.

Put your ear on the rail. It's coming.

B|

Deuce wants to leave his house at 5 AM

You bet! You're Friday morning will start with the traditional pre-long-drive announcement. "OK, we're ready to go. Everybody pee!"

And we are bringing bottles for the road right? B|

It'll be fun, we'll start the frikkin' boogie footage in San Carlos, then off to SF and then to the Deucemaster's house..
From there on: ROADTRIP style baby!

Iwan

You want me to call and sing to you first thing in the morning? :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I could use a wake up call at 2:30 AM PST, any takers?

Well i offered to do it for Deucey, but i guess i can call you too. :P

I was vacuuming out my truck and getting the little dolls from behind the seats and stuff. PM me your cell number, I need it anyway.

I'll take a deep breath, put on my welding helmet, and call you when I need to wakey-wakey.

:)

Sorry, all you sorry assed folks from elsewhere, but the official drink of the sonoran desert is tequilla! (To-kill-ya). The big dogs on the porch are doing (no, not shotsaaaaaaaa) swigs! Thro the jug back and swallow! Some pussies do bite the lime and lick the salt. The worm is the best!

Well damn ~ that was easy.....

so ummm - maybe we can make a jump together too? I've been workin' REAL HARD on my headdown ;)....you brave enough?!

Sure, but i can't fly on my head worth a shit. Solid sit but no hd.:D Especially with my camera helmet on;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Anyone tried to get a rig through since they went to code Orange? Please tell me there were no problems. If so what was it?

I was thinking the same thing. I am already prepered to bring the following with me:

Cypres card
Letter from TSA concerning rigs on planes
Parachute baggage information from my airlines

And arrive 2 hours before the flight for any problems that might arise.

Anything else ?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Excuse me for asking but ummm....is there any truth to the forecast now scheduled for the boogie? It has been SO NICE out there recently and now the boogie rolls around and we are going to have days only in the high 50's. [:/] Me and skymama are gonna freeze our little Floridian tookis's off ;)......

2 more days and then I'll be there...yippy - ya whoo!

I got an awesome idea. If noone looks at the weather and just think it will be warm and sunny, it will be. I dont want alot of negative energy to be given to the weather gods. Its gonna be warm, clear skies, maybe a few puffies, and the surf will be up. See everyone in a couple days.

PJ

I was thinking the same thing. I am already prepered to bring the following with me:

Cypres card
Letter from TSA concerning rigs on planes
Parachute baggage information from my airline
And arrive 2 hours before the flight for any problems that might arise.

Anything else ?

I am turning up to the airport 3 hours before - they are recommending 2 but this gives me a bit of leeway. The rig is going hold luggage and is secured in another bag and have the FAA and CAA letters on rigs with the Cypres details. Can't see there being a problem with all that. B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

I am turning up to the airport 3 hours before - they are recommending 2 but this gives me a bit of leeway.

Actually - they recommend 3 hours check in for transatlantic flights. Let's just hope it doesn't take too long tomorrow and that the shops in the airport are open! B|

Vicki