sunshine

What kinda checks do you have?

It is cheques in the UK!! Why dont we get cool cheques like that!??! We dont get anything like that over here :(
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

Why dont we get cool cheques like that!??! We dont get anything like that over here :(

I think it has something to do with the time change.

I have loony toons characters that I'm tired of but I don't write cheques all that often (until recently, -my name on the bills -skydiving) so I haven't gone through them yet. When I do I'll probably get generic ones.

:ph34r: At first I thought the title was "What kind of cheeks do you have?" Silly girl!!:P

Those are cute checks!! Normally I went with somethijng simple and contemporary (yay boring me) and put a lil icon in the top corner, usually a kitty. :)
Girl, I have to find PPG checks for you!! Until then, I think I vote for the kisses. (Which means go with the castles, because I will change my opinion as soon as I hit post.)

Girl, I have to find PPG checks for you!! Until then, I think I vote for the kisses. (Which means go with the castles, because I will change my opinion as soon as I hit post.)

I like the kisses best too. I'll order them on Monday. The whole online ordering thing started frustrating me so i had to stop and get back to it later. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!