Nutz

Oh Those Feds! ATTATCHMENT NSFW!!

In the next couple of years, the Feds will require side air bags on all vehicles. While the benefits are still questionable, this side impact protection is going to be expensive. We, of course, will have to pay the freight on this via higher automobile costs.

This cost cutting alternative has been suggested and about 50% of the population seems to like it. While it has some drawbacks, it is considered to be a viable alternative.

Pictured below is the right side air bag alternative favored by many drivers. Your thoughts on this alternative system will be appreciated. I presently have this set installed in my car as you can see in the picture below:

NSFW (I WISH I had these installed on my car.)

damnit... I didnt see the NSFW till it was too late... My bad - you had put it (although it could be in the title instead of mascerading as a tag line - I see two others were caught too).

Doh

(ah boss wont care - they're always lookin at this crap)

Warning Lable ! if those bags fail to deflate after impact there is a potential for injury from lack of air supply.

Useful life of the bags is only X number years after that they will have to be replaced. During useful operating life they are high maintenance $$$$.

R.I.P.

damn, i think she would be poking eyes out w/ those things. geeez! :S

IN IN IN! You cannot poke your eyes out unless you go through your nostril! Geez:D:P:ph34r: And I do not think THOSE are going in anyones nostrils anytime soon!:o

And as big as they are wouldn't they just block your ability to take in oxygen before they got close to your eyes? Man I would hate to see the size of the baby those feed:D!

Lady your breasts were on time but YOU were twenty minutes late!

At some point in time, gravity and age will cause those side impact air bags to become knee pads.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that doesn't paint a very nice mental image :S

gee, I wonder if they're real :S

...they are real...she IS "full figured"
trust me. My wife is a big girl and the set we keep here are "real" too.