dustin19d

when do you start drinking?

I start just after opening the first bottle. :D Seriously.....Usually around 6-8 PM depending on when I come home from work. Although....when I was in Korea. The Super Bowl aired monday morning at 8 AM. We were all drunk by kick off with a pile of wings in front of us. ;)

I don't usually have a beer or glass of wine until around 4:30 or 5 thru the week. The weekends depends on the weather. I may start as early as noon but have been know (on very few occasion) to start as early as 9am. Starting early has been known to cause WWIII and no one remembers how or why.

I knew a guy once, who, upon waking, grabbed a beer as I grabbed coffee....Never understood that. He swore he didn't do it during the week, but it was still unsettling to see.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Im just siting here with nothing to do so I decited to start drinking some beers. I started at 10am. Is that wrong.
What is the earliest you will start drinking.

P.S. I have to go back to work at 12:30B|

Funny answer for a funny question...:P...If Purdue is having "Breakfast Club" then 7am SHARP!!!!...If out at the DZ...right after sunset load...If weather sucks at DZ, all damn day...or right after breakfast...During winter in the hell I call Indiana, anytime is a good time to start drinking...teehee...B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

shit 5 pm, hell around here we always use the excuse "it's got to be noon somewhere"

That's what I usually say. But I thought it would be best to project the image here that I'm a responsible drunk who waits for a decent hour before imbibing.

It is very typical for a morning game at Clemson to start drinkingat 7 am on sunday or before. Nothing like your parents coming up for parents weekend and cracking open a beer with your dad and brother at 7:30 am. Clemson tailgating rocks.

I once woke up while I was at the hunting club to see my buddy wake up and crack open a beer at 3:30 a.m. and continue drinking all morning and through the day. Now that is dedication.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Kegs & Eggs is always fun!! I go for wine every now & then rather early. College excuses alcohol abuse and alcoholic tendencies:P;):)

aaaahhhh. the good ole days. but hey.. I made my first (now consumed) at ohhhh.. 5:30. not bad you say... try AM! but I work nights... so when yalls draggin out o' bed... im fallin into mine.

at other times, it really depends on my plans. If I have things to do, I dont. but when I go off to our cabin (not really a cabin, just a house in the woods) hell I been known to put Baileys in my coffee at daybreak... or whiskey if its really cold. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Jeremy's Ale House in lower Manhattan (under the Brooklyn Bridge) is across the street from Fulton Fish Market. They use to have a breakfast special, bucket o' beer for $2.50. Their bucket was about a 20 oz styrofoam cup. They had a lot of the fish market workers come over after an early morning of tossing fish around. When I smelled those guys, I usually felt like tossing my fish. The beer helped, though.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Some friends and I have a special hour we like to call "Beer-o-clock". Usually round 11am on non-DZ wknds. :)
On weeknights any time after work is good for me. What is important though is to remember that there's work the next day and it's probably a good idea to stop sometime. [:/]

safe skies
PJ

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky