WrongWay

Fave kind of beer??

Ruination is one of my top three IPA's. It is awesome. And double bastard is awesome. Look for the old guardian barleywine coming out here in the beginning of february. You should see if you can get some of the ballast point stuff too (besides the yellowtail).

Ya ya ya, and ya probably liked Zima when it came out too.

:ph34r::ph34r::P

Thems fightin words.

O2?
Michelob Ultra?
Meister brau Light, oops, I meant Miller Lite? (Same thing).
Zima Gold (Does anyone else even remember that one?)?

;):P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I don't know how you can drink Smirnoff and that stuff. It's so sweet it makes my tummy upset when I drink it. I think it's because I have to drink twice as many than most just to get drunk.

You should try the Ciders. They have an acohol content close to Icehouse if I'm not mistaken.

I don't know how you can drink Smirnoff and that stuff. It's so sweet it makes my tummy upset when I drink it. I think it's because I have to drink twice as many than most just to get drunk.

You should try the Ciders. They have an acohol content close to Icehouse if I'm not mistaken.

Sounds good, have any recommendations?
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Anyone ever have LoneStar? Not LoneStar Light, which is shit, but regualer LoneStar. It tastes good and it has a little pictogram in each beer-cap that's sometimes hard to figure out.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I like Hornsby's. There's actually two different Hornsby's Hard Cider. There's a green lable and a red lable. It's kinda hard to tell which is which but the way to do it is notice the little banner at the bottom on the front, one's red and one's green. They both have the same alcohol content (so you don't have to drink too much) but I prefer the taste of the one with the green banner. It taste more like apple and the red banner taste a little flat.

I'm pretty much guessing that everyone that's posted here has never tasted Shiner Bock. Since I'm the only one that mentioned it.

Well....you've been mentioning it for years now. I had never even seen it before.

So I was shopping last week, and....LO AND BEHOLD ! There it was....in NC no less ! I immediately thought of ol' Dave bragging on it, so I grabbed one of the three 6-packs on the shelf, and took it home. Drank 5 of them the next evening....I have to admit they were pretty good. Haven't got shit-faced on it though....you can't really judge how good a beer is until you've gotten shit-faced on it. B|

They didn't have any this week when I looked.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."