Rdutch

Cool 2003 video!

This is a cool video I made, some cool stuff some scary stuff, if your a videographer you might find some of this stuff scary, if your a swooper you might find some of it cool, and if your a rigger you might say good job. check it out and tell me what you think.
http://www.cajunchickens.com/files/Sw1.wmv

if you have cable and
http://www.cajunchickens.com/files/Sw1-1.wmv

If you dont.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Cool video.

BTW, Is that a new 'discipline', I mean, a line twists on every jump? :ph34r::P

Lol who ever thought that putting 1000 jumps on an f111 pilot chute without changing the kill line or maybe thinking the f111 is worn out would cause a malfunction, but that wasnt every jump I did 800+ this year.

Ray

that premature deployment was pretty scary. it didn't give much if any warning.[:/]

You can see part of his bridle flapping in the wind prior to it happening. I wonder if the guy one from him CCW (with the green & black rig) noticed it at any point. I'm guessing one could pretty easily get focused on the dive flow and miss things like this?

cool video, definitely making its way into my "random skydiving" folder B|

:P..output is incredible..:P
awesome videoB|..I enjoyed...thanx!

what program did you edit in?

(would luv to check out final cut pro) but so far happy to get started playing with Win Movie Maker. Seems easy to take content from digital video camera and produce o.k. looking output.
Have many tricks to learn, tutorials, and generally loads to improve my movie editing skills.

SMiles;)

I used windows movie maker, its real simple to use, I have premeir but I need to buy Premeir for dummies, its real complex, I also have adobe after effects thats hard to use also, Im going to take a class on both of them this summer.

Ray

Thanks for sharing Ray.

Very Nice stuff.

See ya at the Hill sometime. Although I need to make it up that way because I know I have jumps on account up there.

Laters,
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I used windows movie maker, its real simple to use, I have premeir but I need to buy Premeir for dummies, its real complex, I also have adobe after effects thats hard to use also, Im going to take a class on both of them this summer.

Let me tell you, I've mastered Movie Maker, I really enjoy it, I've seen many other 'professional' editing software and...Movie Maker always wins.