John4455

Superbowl

I am pulling for Aerosmith, because the pre-game show is all I plan to watch.

Hell, all I really care about is their entrance. After that I'll be drunk or something.B|

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Dang. I cannot believe how people are knocking this Super Bowl.
It's going to be a heckuva good game from a coaching standpoint.

Who wants to see a good coaching matchup. The supper bowl should be about power offences and solid deffences.. Low scoring close game..
otherwise we could just watch the Lions and the Bengals..

This is a tough one, not because my team isn't in it :(, but it's a whole different issue. Growing up (although i hated the team), my family always rooted for the AFC. HOWEVER, i really want to see Carolina win. I'm torn...

...I guess as long as it's a good game, and even better commercials, i can deal either way :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hell, all I really care about is their entrance. After that I'll be drunk or something.B|

I know of a certain person who's going to be involved in this pre-game and he told us we needed to watch it. Any idea as to when in the pre-game it'll happen?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well there's pre-game (the one which happens before the game starts) and then there's pre-game (the that happens hours before the game starts because the TV networks and zombies who's rely on the networks have nothing better to do with their time). Which pre-game will it be? My source couldn't/wouldn't tell me. I guess I'll just have to program the VCR several hours ahead of time to be safe. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

as I said...

Hell, all I really care about is their entrance. After that I'll be drunk or something.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.