outofit

have u ever been in jail?

Don't trust anyone who hasn't been to the hoosegow at least once!

Haha, I never even had to go to the Principal's office! Either I'm a big goody-goody, or I'm just good at not getting caught. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yep...My senior year in high school a group of us bandits decided it would be fun to go out egging, It was all fun and games till somebody in the back seat (me) decided a moving target would be a challenge, to bad that moving target was a cop car.:S Out ran him that night, but he proved to be a Columbo, went to the convenient store and the cashier there new the boys who went in and purchased the eggs so.... Busted! That stunt got me 3 days in the poky, actually 30, but 27 suspended. I learned my lesson and have been an :) ever since!!;)

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

I went to the juvenile pokey for a few hours pending pickup by my parents on a JPA (juvenile posession of alcohol) after a party got a little louder than the sensibilities of the community could tolerate, and I'm counting that as a yes.

BMcD...

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Ey yi yi...despite being one of the "smart" kids, I was also a MAJOR tomboy in elementary and middle school and was ALWAYS in the principal's office...ha ha ha. They even gave paddle spankings my K-grade year, still in elementary school.(Hmmm, spankings!..he he he) It was 1985.

Been taken into custody once...was let go;)

There was a couple times in High School when I was thrown in for Illegal Possession of alcohol. One of those times, my two best friends and I had to take a shower, then put on a jail suit, and then we were put in a cage. And yes I did look good in uniform. We all thought this was great fun until our parents showed up, and everything suddenly got real serious. The sad thing about it was that both the other guys were killed drinking and driving in separate accidents later on in life. Steve1

MOI??? JAIL??? Lol...my mother worked for the PD for 21 years and the state court system for 9 more. I'm on a first name basis with all the "uptown geezers"...they would pick me up and take me to my mom...Geez, that was worse than being locked up...she would whip my ass. Uhh, not that I ever did any thing to get thrown in jail for, mind you. but just in case - uhh...nope - never spent a night there.

FFF

A Hard On Doesn't Count As Personal Growth

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Yeah..:(. a long time ago....'74 ...
But I BEAT THE RAP..B|;) hahaha
me and 2 pals,,,,(we were 'mind- bending',,,, at a state
park,,,) a hard headed law enforcement officer..showed up out of nowhere,,, and in the dark....He did not care for our idea of celebrating the end of college exams ( the dude had NO sense of humor) ...he handcuffed us around a tree !!!!.:S.. then took us directly to arraignment......since none of us knew anybody who had the coin to post bail,,, we sat and sat,,for a day and a half , til a buddy finally shook down enough friends to spring us..[:/].... a few weeks,, ,, and a couple of thousand bucks,,later,,
, we got an "A. C. D."..
.havent changed my leisure time activities a whole lot since then,,,,,,:o,,, just ....never got caught again:)Two roads diverged in the Wood,,,,,and I ,, I chose the one less traveled... and THAT has made all the difference....;)