Brian425

Hit the Reserve today.

I'm not sure if this should be in incidents or not.

My first time going to reserve today. I was a little worried, but all my training made it a natural.

Here's the story. I'm at work. The market opens pretty quiet. The bran muffin and coffee is working it's magic. I grab the paper and head off the the mens room. Greenspan is ready to talk the market is getting a little busy. THE PRESSURE IS ON. I need to take care of business and get back quick. I hit the stall, put down the paper a$$ gasket and open the paper. Everything is going as planned.

It's time to pull, I look and the roll is empty. >:( I look at the newspaper, I look at the roll holder. I hit the reserve button. A brand new fresh roll drops down. Disaster is averted!!!! B|:D:ph34r:

This is my first time going to the reserve roll. I told a collegue and said I'll buy beer. He looked at me a little strange and said as long as I'm buying, he does not care why.

Remeber you training. Practice when you have free time. You never know when it will save you.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Tear jerker -

That was a little close - I think a proper gear check could have avoided it though.

Glad you are ok. Don't forget the Rigger.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Unfortunately nobody would give me a gear check. I did the best I could alone.
------------------------------------------------------------

Matt at Skydive Taft told me he would ALWAYS have time, or make time to do gear checks. I wonder what he's gonna say when I ask for a gear check then say "follow me" :P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I've had that happen before... problem was my reserve was a malfunction as well. I had to sit on there until someone came in to help me out. [:/] I must have waited about 5 minutes. I tried to contort my arm enough like Plastic Man and reach under the stall and grabs some from next to me, but that didn't work out to well.>:(

At least it was a total, and not a streamer (tp stuck to your foot) or a horseshoe (tp hanging out of your waist band). Those can be difficult to assess.

Haha, when you said "total" and "not a streamer" I thought you were talking about the deployment... :P

Did you have a RSL (Reserve Shit-whipping Lanyard)?

How about the numbers so we know whats going on? Shitloading, shitnumber, reserve shitloading, etc?

Bwahahahahahahaha...!!!!!!ROFLAO!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

These are important questions to answer in order to make a proper ass(a)ssment...LoL...:ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

At least it was a total, and not a streamer (tp stuck to your foot) or a horseshoe (tp hanging out of your waist band). Those can be difficult to assess.

Haha, when you said "total" and "not a streamer" I thought you were talking about the deployment... :P

I was going to go there first, but decided it would be better to stick with the tp theme and not get all nasty about it. ;)