cocheese

Name 3 things many like, but you just can't figure out why

1 - Piercings
2 - Motor Sports
3 - Reality TV

Could go on for days here......

(I don't get the whole Krispy Kreme thing either. They aren't bad or anything, but nothing special whatsoever, I much prefer a heavy cake donut over that little sweetened puff of air)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

(I don't get the whole Krispy Kreme thing either. They aren't bad or anything, but nothing special whatsoever, I much prefer a heavy cake donut over that little sweetened puff of air)

Yes!!! I love donuts that soak up and hold the milk that I dunk them in! Mmm...heavy cake donut....I don't feel so alone with my "not getting Krispy Kreme" thing!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

It's good to have donut buddies.

I don't get donuts at all. Would you and Val go for a potato chip and hot sauce buddy?
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Good. I'll invite you to SDC the next time I make chili for the whole DZ. Just don't believe the rumors about me trying to kill anyone with it.
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

I don't understand the appeal of check cards when there are so many credit cards with rewards programs and no annual fee. Not to mention the fraud liability issues...

I'm also putting in another vote for tabloids. How could you possibly want to read sensationalized news about people you don't know, particularly when it's not even real news

Also, I completely don't understand anything that could allow, aid, or assist you to watch DVDs while on a camping trip...

I don't get donuts at all. Would you and Val go for a potato chip and hot sauce buddy?

Oh ewww ewww ewww.....
no no no...no potato chips and hot sauce...

Only CORN chips and salsa...
only thing that should go on potato chips is BBQ flavoring..or maybe ranch, but even ranch is better on corn chips.

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Oh ewww ewww ewww.....
no no no...no potato chips and hot sauce...

Only CORN chips and salsa...
only thing that should go on potato chips is BBQ flavoring..or maybe ranch, but even ranch is better on corn chips.

droooool - Big Scoop Frito's and bean dip!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Jagermeister

I knew there was something I forgot!!!! Thank you for reminding me that I am clueless as to why so many people like Jagermeister. I have never paid for the stuff, and I don't understand why people do. (But...hey...a free shot is a free shot!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Good. I'll invite you to SDC the next time I make chili for the whole DZ

Oh man, you had to say something about your chili....*drool*...oh and the chili dip :o:):):):) gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!!!

You had better let me know which weekend to be at SDC...er wait nevermind ;) Just give me warning which weekend to save up my appetite! Yummy!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Tell Turtlespeed about my black bean, chorizo and 7 pepper chili dip with Frito's Scoops. I think I could actually live on that. Wait -- didn't I live on that last time I made it? Breakfast, lunch and dinner 2 or 3 days straight, if I'm not mistaken ...
Glad someone else can take the heat ...
Wendy

Wait -- didn't I live on that last time I made it? Breakfast, lunch and dinner 2 or 3 days straight, if I'm not mistaken ...

Yea, cause I forgot to bring home some for myself....:S Hey...I will be out there monday night and tuesday...hint hint :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

1. Limp Bizkit or any of those clone bands that have been popular in the last few years.

2. Mint Chocolate--i like mints, i like chocolate, but the 2 together are gross.

3. I dont know if it fits the context of the question, but whenever anyone tells a story, people listening always like to wait right until they finish and then immediately try to "top" their story with something more impressive. I'm just trying to share an amusing anectdote, people, not proving my worth as a human being...

Count me in on that one too. I tried the Krispy Kreme donuts once, and felt like I just had gotten ripped off:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We have Yankee Dooodle Donuts here.

$1.69 breakfast burritos on the weekends - one is enough for two people.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun