MochaSkyChick

The TOP 3 Things People Seem to Lie about....but why?

At the moment I'm not even lying about my weight on my drivers license. Course I had to lose 20 pounds or so to be able to say that... ;)

Your weight is on your driver's license? I guess in Texas they realize that its never gonna be right because we don't even have it on there.hmm.

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" --Steven Wright

The 28th of March? That's my b-day. How cool is that?B|

Whoa, your birthday is on the 28th? gosh, I'd better write that one down;)

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" --Steven Wright

Your shoes must look like skis.

No, but if I were to go skiing on my normal-sized feet and fall on my ass, let's just say I wouldn't really feel it. :D

Kelly

Is that why you're resigned to landing on it Kel?:P

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Is that why you're resigned to landing on it Kel?

Hahahahaha . . . yeah, sort of. People keep saying I'll break my tailbone, but I'm like, uh, I don't think so. (All in jest. Please no flaming.) :D

Love the sig line, by the way, Benny! That's freakin' hilarious!

Sorry I picked on you so much . . . next weekend it'll be someone else, I promise. ;):D

Kelly

Is that why you're resigned to landing on it Kel?

Hahahahaha . . . yeah, sort of. People keep saying I'll break my tailbone, but I'm like, uh, I don't think so. (All in jest. Please no flaming.) :D

Love the sig line, by the way, Benny! That's freakin' hilarious!

Sorry I picked on you so much . . . next weekend it'll be someone else, I promise. ;):D

Kelly

That's ok, you can pick on me all you want, I'm still gonna be freeflying and swooping before you! HA!:P:D

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Weight

I've noticed that people can't seem to be totally honest about these 3 things. Why is this I wonder?

I understand why women would lie about age and weight, but why shoe size???? I mean some guys might lie about shoe size because of the shoe size/dick size correlation, but why women????
(btw i wear 13s B|)

I think for guys the 3 things would be:

sexual conquests
sexual conquests
sexual conquests (maybe shoe size)

:D:D

MB 3528, RB 1182

Age: 32 (33 on 6 April) 33 is a very significant number i'm told
Shoe Size: 11 1/2
height: 6' 4"
Weight: 165 lbs deployment diet is wonderful, a flat stomach and i need a smaller parachute ;)

Wealth: debit free and spending my money on jumps and toys!
Jump Number: 360ish...i need to sit down and log soon.
Sexual Conquests: i'm not so sure i've ever 'conquered' anyone, i certainly never started anything with the intent to conquer, just to play although the opposite might not be true...do you really want an actual number? i dont...

that stuff is easy, i cant imagine why anyone would lie about it, but it doesnt really tell you very much about me either, if you really want to know you'll have to ask in person..

:Dyup, that was pretty funny:D

The three things I notice people lying about and why...

1. Age. Either because people cannot understand the behavior matches their age, so they have to have people believe they are much younger to allow that much immaturity/or People could only believe an older person could be that grouchy.

2. Gotta agree with Doug on that...Sexual conquests. Some people would lie just so they wouldn't be percieved as someone with too much experience/or not enough experience.

3.Some things people say. I seen it way too many times. People trying to seem like they have so much experience and knowlege that you ought to be listening to them or you are just plain stupid? Then something aweful/or funny happens to them by doing what they told you to do. I think much of the time several opinions need to be heard, and your own conclusions are best drawn from many wells so to speak.

Well you asked for my opinion---there you go!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Shoe Size: Twice as big as Rosa's. (Someone said that my fingers were sufficiently long too.:o)
Weight: Twice as much as Rosa. 6'
Wealth: I used to have wealth, now I'm merely comfortably ahead of the curve.
Jump Numbers: 2,100
Sexual Conquests: Would this be the number of shags, or shagees. The aggregate number of the latter is nothing I would brag about, nor be ashamed of.

Weight

Heh.

I'm 23 (will be 24 this month)
I wear a 11 1/2 or 12 shoe
I weigh 250lbs

All striaght up truth, there's no reason to lie about any of that.

I'm with you dude

Why would those be the things people lie about?

8.5 to 9 depending on shoe
197.5 lbs (now)

Here's what I lie about

19 - number of times my nuts have fallen off (This only happened twice)
5 - Highest grade I completed (it was actually 4)
1 - number of times I wore a bra in public (okay so I did not really do this once . . . it was twice!:o)

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

Shoe size: 6.5 – 7
height/weight: 5’ 7” 59kg (i think thats about 130 in your crazy system)

why bother lying, people can roughly tell by looking at you anyways. nothing to hide here.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie