Girlfalldown

Boy-ly question

I wonder where I could get such a scarf...

I am busy finishing it up tonight, darling. PM me an address to send it to, and I'll try to get it into the mail tomorrow...or if you're going to be up in this area, I could either leave it for you at my office (packaged) or something. Lemme know!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Wow, you are so sweet, Michele. That scarf will mean so much to me when I get it. I can't believe that you made it for me. I would love to see you, instead.

Ironically, tomorrow, I MUST go to Elsinore for a last minute reserve repack after my midday doctor's appt. I should get there in the late afternoon (depending on traffic from Northridge...yuck). If I am able to hit Perris before 4:30 pm, then I will stop by the tunnel and say "hello". If it seems like a lost cause for me to make it, then I will just leave from Elsinore.

Good luck with the tunnel time, swootie. I hope that you have a blast! :)

I don't give a rat's ass if a woman has big boobs. There is nothing SHE can do about it. I'm with the guys that really like a woman that is in shape. A flat tummy and nice legs do it for me.

I love all types of women...tall, short, blonde, brunette, etc. My absolute favorite, though, is small (5' to 5'4"), brunette, dark skin, and in shape. Yummy.

D.J.

If I am able to hit Perris before 4:30 pm, then I will stop by the tunnel and say "hello".

Yes, do. I'll bring it down with me for you, if you can make it. If not, well, there are other days, yes?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Posting before reading. Heck probably not even reading.

Here's the way it is, for me at least.

75% eyes, 25% smile. Everything else is just bonus material.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

My wife is five foot nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too! 5'0"

The last girl I dated was 5' and I'm 6'. Slow dancing was a little weird, but mattress dancing was perfect.

The girl I'm dating now is 6'1". The last girl I dated was 6'3". I'm 5'11" ... Not a big fan of the really skinny girls, I judge alot by the face and then by the body overall. My girlfriend has a beautiful face and a nice everything else too so I can't complain. And she has to be smart.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

but I prefer men around 5'9"-5'10"...perfect.

[:/] All my dreams...squashed.

:D:P My 6'5" ass has a hard time getting girls at times....but I think there's more to that than just my height. :):ph34r:

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

How much "emphasis" gets put on the female "Figure"?

For this information, I would go directly to the source of wisdom for all things feminine, Cosmo. They are have one of those multiple choice quizes on this very topic.

1. When trying to impress a guy who is a computer/car/... geek, you should?
a - buy a book on his topic and show an interest.
b - buy a mini-skirt and show disdain for anything he does as "immature". Reading is for nerds, he needs to be thinking about your new shoes anyway.

2. When trying to select a guy who is intelligent and has a nice personality, you should?
a - talk to guys who are intelligent and have nice personalities.
b - buy a mini-skirt and talk to the cutest hunk you can find, then complain to your girlfriends about how poorly you were treated.

3. When developing a relationship, you should?
a - communicate and respect the other persons feelings, even if they don't match your own.
b - buy a mini-skirt and show your cleavage a lot. Remind him that there are plenty of other guys who want to go out and so he'd better agree with you.
:ph34r: :ph34r:

:D

Brains is a good thing..

I'll take I.Q. over juggs any day.

That is true for most guys. Many times I've heard, "That Pam Lee, she has that certain...Je ne se quoi". :)

And notice the kind of fine upstanding young men she ends up with! lmao
Remster

Dude, I agree with ya. I like conversations... people that are smart enough to hold a conversation with me become friends regardless of how society perceives them.

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

And notice the kind of fine upstanding young men she ends up with! lmao

Exactly. Caring, sensitive. Pouring out their feelings in a song. "I wanna be a cowboy babeee..." Gals go for the intellectual types. :)
I'm kidding. Actually, even though rock stars have a party lifestyle and travel the world spending money like water. it is a life of loneliness. Women rarely show interest in them. ;) Good looks and money only go so far. :ph34r:

For this information, I would go directly to the source of wisdom for all things feminine, Cosmo. They are have one of those multiple choice quizes on this very topic.

1. When trying to impress a guy who is a computer/car/... geek, you should?
a - buy a book on his topic and show an interest.
b - buy a mini-skirt and show disdain for anything he does as "immature". Reading is for nerds, he needs to be thinking about your new shoes anyway.

2. When trying to select a guy who is intelligent and has a nice personality, you should?
a - talk to guys who are intelligent and have nice personalities.
b - buy a mini-skirt and talk to the cutest hunk you can find, then complain to your girlfriends about how poorly you were treated.

3. When developing a relationship, you should?
a - communicate and respect the other persons feelings, even if they don't match your own.
b - buy a mini-skirt and show your cleavage a lot. Remind him that there are plenty of other guys who want to go out and so he'd better agree with you.
:D

Well duh! It's like totally b, b and b! Why would you even ask? I'm like so sure! What-ever!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

What I meant, but expressed poorly, was that in a relationship, there is a mutual care taking. If one or the other partner isn't able to provide, the partnership will become unequal, and, eventually, unhappy. If I have to scratch my own back as well as yours, I'm gonna be a hurting unit after a while.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

... in a relationship, there is a mutual care taking. If one or the other partner isn't able to provide, the partnership will become unequal, and, eventually, unhappy. If I have to scratch my own back as well as yours, I'm gonna be a hurting unit after a while.

That's beautiful. It's exactly how I feel. Thanks for putting it so well.