Girlfalldown

Boy-ly question

Skymama gets all embarrassed when I compliment her, too. Sorry.

You're over your quota now. You can't compliment me again for the rest of your life. :P

But now, let's talk about how beautiful Rosa is! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Rosa is such a lil doll, she just lights up the place! All the boys and girls at the dz are CRAZY about her.... I mean why wouldn't ya be, she is the SHIZZZZY.

Lov ya girl, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I place great emphisis on the female figure. Here is what I mean. Boobies are nice, regardless of size. Peteit (sp?) is just as, or more sexy as are a pair of torpedo warheads. The female form, i.e. the curves are important. I like a female to look like a female. What I don't like, canot stand is a woman that trys to look like a man
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

ahhh shucks :$ ... Coming from you sweetie, that is probably one of the best compliments a girl can have!

THANKS!!! :D g xoxoxo

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Muy Bonita Senorita!:D

Oh nooooo!!! Stop, stop, stooooop!!! :$ :$ :$ :ph34r: :$ :ph34r: :$

Thank you, guys and girls, and I totally LOVE you all so much. (Yes, you, too, Sdgregory...lol.)

I am sooo embarrassed now. Ok, Shannon and Andrea, I get it. I will tone down the compliments or send them via PMs or something, I promise. ;) :) :)
Edited: Your welcome, Gia, my little sweet girl! :)

Dovie, I didn't read your post....so I am not sure what it was. But let me reassure you that you are a most amazingly beautiful woman. Especially inside.

That being said.

This thread explains why I am dateless. This thread explains why I am single. And this thread explains why that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon. If ever. Sigh.

[:/]

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Dovie, I didn't read your post....so I am not sure what it was. But let me reassure you that you are a most amazingly beautiful woman. Especially inside.

Michele - you are so sweet. :)

This thread explains why I am dateless. This thread explains why I am single. And this thread explains why that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon. If ever. Sigh.

All of the above applies to me as well. So do tell. :P

Fall in dove.

i have a thing for short girls.... they are just so fine....

I dated a girl one that was 5'0 and man was it fine, she was perfectly preportioned ad everything, oh so nice.....

Blue Skys
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Aviatrr - how is it that I didn't get introduced to you? Or were you just introduced as Mike? It's so frustrating to realize how many dz.commers were there that I didn't meet!

DOH! I see how you are.....:P

Well...people were calling me Mike...not Aviatrr(except Kreg)...and we talked a couple times...plus I think we jumped together like a year or more ago at ZHills... I'll be sure to make a more memorable impression next time....even if it's not a good one.. >:(

Mike

A certain tall friend of mine doesn't like to date short girls because he can't kiss them during...uh.. well you know.

Lol...he must be really, really...ahem...tall.

Yes, I don't like being with someone who is too tall for me either. I feel like a little girl when I am with a tall guy. :| That said, I have been in a VERY serious relationship with two different guys that were 6'3" (and one 6"), but I prefer men around 5'9"-5'10"...perfect. B|

Ooops...edited for typos.

And for medium height men like myself . . Shorties are Heaven Sent!B|

My highschool sweetheart was exactly my height and it really was weird to hug. I felt small. When I hold my wife, I feel more like the protector/provider that I am. Besides, we "fit" better that way:ph34r:.

Oh stop it! Yeah - stupid me. Mike is such a rare name. How could I not have known that it was you?:P

EXACTLY what I was thinking! :D

Did you know a year ago at Zhills that I was "dove"?

Not a clue.. A buddy and I showed up over there one day(a weekday, IIRC)..and did a couple two ways...then ended up building into a 4 way with a couple others(of which I think you were one)...then ended up with several 5 ways when somebody else showed up.. I think I was on 10 or 11 loads that day.. I'll have to see if I can dig up the video to see if it was indeed you..

Mike

My wife is five foot nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too! 5'0"

The last girl I dated was 5' and I'm 6'. Slow dancing was a little weird, but mattress dancing was perfect.