Thanatos340

Dating Prejudices?

My biggest non-physical prejudice right now has to be that i can't stand someone that is too needy or clingy. I am a very independent guy and want someone that doesnt get all bent out of shape when i want to spend time to myself or if i dont call everyday.

and the jury is still out on whether i A)have to date a skydiver or b) absolutely can't date a skydiver.

If a the goal is to get a girl with the dog then stick with the black labs!!!! There adorable! ;)

Sprocket Smiles too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

5yr M Sprocket = 1/2 Black Lab 1/2 Blue Healer ::Smiles and jumps alot
5yr F Tootsie = 1/2 Black Lab 1/2 Blue Healer :: KInda shy likes to lean on you when you pet her
5yr F Baby = 1/2 Black Lab 1/2 Blue Healer :: Has social anxiety - Sprocket and Tootsie used to beat her up and now she is a wuss. Hides in the corners bnehind the beds and won't go outside until after darkj when the other dogs are up
17Yr F Grace - 1/2 Blue Healer and 1/2 Pitt Bull :: Loyal as hell and loves to lay around and watch stuff - she is the alpha - Even over the Male - She would rip your arm off if you pisswed her off - but would rather lick you to death.

Then there is George, Cat - The only cat I know that refuses to use the litter box and prefers the throw rugs in the bath room - I have nicknamed him "Little Shit"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Feed them right and leave a towel near their bowl, and there's no mess to speak of. Plus they need so much exercise that one would keep me in shape! (for running. I hate running, but I couldn't let that mess with my dog)

I mean is that not the most amzing dog you've ever seen?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I won't date....

...anyone! Not for a long long long long time, anyway.

Your choice or theirs? ;) :ph34r:

At this point, I could care less. On the plus side, I can put on 30 pounds, skip buying any new clothes, and cut down on my bathing without worrying about any unwanted consequences B|

go read "speaking of second amendment rights... I just lost mine"

followed by "32 hours in the Philly Justice System"
(close enough)

and see who's choice it is.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I won't date....

...anyone! Not for a long long long long time, anyway

what's ammater kev??? have a bad experiance with a psyco ex or somthing???/..lol..j/k...:P

I'm interested in knowing what's wrong with teachers?

Talking about that a co-worker of mine dated a kindergarden teacher. She would always ask him what he wanted for "din-din" instead of say dinner. She would also use childish cute pet names for him. He pretty much drew the line there.

I will not date someone:

1. That is not an active person, couch potatoes can go find another couch potatoe.
2. That does not posess a great sense of humour.
3. That is not a "sexual" person.
4. That has no clue.

As long as the person has an open and adventurous spirit and is attractive in my eyes then that is all that matters.

~Chachi

I would only be leary of dating a dz.commer because if I screwed up I am sure everyone would know about it, lol. I'm holding out for Paige though.