JRock

What DZ.commer would you like to party with the most?

Amazon, why don't you bring down the bunny and yourself for the Memorial Day Boogie at Perris? :)
Btw, I apparently need to work on my partying skills (no big surprise there), according to these comments...

would add BB, HH, VSG, and Sun-che but they dont hang well with parties

and

And to keep in line with this thread - I want to party with Vanilla too even though she doesn't really party.

:ph34r:

Maybe ya'll can take pity on me and show me how it's done...

I am coming to Memorial Day in Perris.. get on your Par Tay shoe little MS Thang

HELL YEAH!!! Since I am going to "hang" with the Amazon...I'm going to need AT LEAST my 5-inch party heels...:ph34r:

Acme ~ Get your bum down here, girlfriend...no excuses!

Btw, Paige, it would be my honor to party with you sometime. Perhaps I will visit Ohio someday...or maybe we can see each other at some upcoming boogie? :)

Any of you guys that would party with me

If i party with you again, you need to babysit me better. Last time you let me wander away and i committed a felony!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I thought you were alright on your own ther girl! Wasn't JC your partner in crime that night for a while? I know someone was with you but that whole weekend was really blurry;). Damn, you got a good memory. I'll baby sit you next time, promise:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

nobody put my name [:/][:/][:/]
well I'd like to party with everyone at my big birthday boogie, free jumps for everyone :P:P

Fish (who knows how to get new Best Friend for Life)

BTW I'll be partying with the South African DZdotcommers in approx 3 weeks... :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Or you can be like some twerp who shall go nameless who used to post occassionally here who was supposed to LO at the Keys Boogie and decided last minute not to come. Actually there were two twerps but one redeemed himself by at least letting me know he was doing it and then repaying me for the ticket. The other one just blew it off and hasn't even ever had the decency to call and apologize

No way I'd ever do anything like that to you. Hell, do you think I want the wrath of Wendy on me?

Are you coming to Sebastian?

:(Going to Z-Hill for some big way stuff. But hey, once the Bytch Boogie is announced, I'll be out there for that.

Team JP Northern Command will have sole responsibility in Z-Hills for The Mar Bear while she is on a little "big-way" thing otherwise referred to as the 140-way Sequential Record. The 140 way "Deuce" ;)

OK, I'm wrong. I couldn't handle sole responsibility for the diamond-woman.

But I'll try. B|

I"m so psyched.

Mar Bear

OMG, that's what my family calls me:o

OK, I'm wrong. I couldn't handle sole responsibility for the diamond-woman.

But I'll try.

Oh poor thing! I guess I scared the OJP so bad, he's not willing to come to Florida. Oh well, I think you can handle me just fine;)

eddited to add, check your dropzone.com e-mail account. You will like what you find
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It's hard to say. I recall a really good BBQ at Justins trailer at Elsinore. But I'm the only dz.commer amongst us. Don't know any squids that skydive hence the abssecne of tequila and Tabasco sauce.

I wouldn't mind drinking tequila and Tabasco and much beer with someone until we spray url everywhere.

I kind of want to take a camel back of vodka cranberry surfing, but I know this is a bad idea. very bad idea.

I just think it'd be cool to be piss drunk and catch and ride a really mint wave, but I don't want to take the mandatory beating that'd come along with it. I mean i want to, But i don't want to. THat would be stoopid. but how cool would it be to catch a 10'er and be spun drunk? very cool indeed.

I bet it's been done. but I just don't know if I could hang ten and url at the same time...

sadly, I'm two beers in right now after a severe no drinkie dry spell and am out of chedda and no beers in sight. damn.

neighbor girl is cute though, ooobies oo oo

"I smell gopher poon." -Bill Murray CADDYSHACK

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Geez, I want to party with all of them! I think meeting HH would be way cool, I have met some really great people here. and all I can really say is The day I show up at Rantoul, will be the day I see most of my dreams to their fruition. After that, I will try to do little Boogies until I get to meet with everybody.-Sound like a plan?-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.