JRock

What DZ.commer would you like to party with the most?

YOU didn't invite me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU were always invited! So try that lame excuse some where else

I musta got there AFTER all the good Rum Runners had met their timely demise. I didnt remember NUFFIN bout no rum runners or I woulda BEEN THERE

Yall are a bunch of lightweight drinkers anyway.. sheesh

I admit it, Jeanne. I am. It's so sad.

I didn't even drink at the Mardi Gras Boogie. I drank exactly one drink that someone bought me at the bar one night, and that was it. :| [:/]

I wasn't feeling well at all that weekend :(, so I didn't drink.

Well, there are a great deal I want to party with, but the number one on the list to party with is still Chuck. Skymonkey1. Mono Uno. Head Monkey in Charge.

I got to Rantoul late last year (the final weekend), and didn't really get a chance to really kick into gear.

This year will be different. (I hope.)

This year I get there early, corner the monkey, and commence to showing him how an Irish/German Cheesehead is gonna drink his ass under the table.

Hey, SM1, BRING IT!!! :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

i would have just blamed it all on Andrea

Hey, I stay up late. I'm good till at least 11. :P Fortunately, I can consume a lot of alcohol in that amount of time.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This year I get there early, corner the monkey, and commence to showing him how an Irish/German Cheesehead is gonna drink his ass under the table.

Ah yes, the monkey is worthy of you stopping in the middle of "whatever you're doing" to go par-tay with him....:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Any and all of them.

Like Gimp said ya gotta be able to hang (ie party like a rock star) if you want my party respect. One night of partying does not equal hanging.... 10 nights of partying in a row and still drinking on the 11th night. Yeah. That's hangin'.

Here's to more sunrises in Rantoul this year. :D

10 nights of partying in a row and still drinking on the 11th night. Yeah. That's hangin'.

Umm...i was there 12 days, and you stayed a few days after i left!!

Umm...we were there for 12 days
-------------------------------------------------------
She drank a lot.........

I drank way too much. Senior Phreezone kept supplying his beetches with smirnoff. Come on, i was there 12 days and only made 14 jumps cause i was too fucked up all the time...:D

Umm...i was there 12 days, and you stayed a few days after i left!!

Nah, I left the morning after you did. Was gonna leave on Sunday afternoon/evening but got talked into staying one more night. Didn't party that night other than a beer or two... by then sleep was a very welcome thing. :S

You and the others (yardhippie) @ Mardi Gras did not REALLY see me party! Sorry, maybe next time I'll bring a couple bottles of that gold shit I luv sooo much:P

Casie...I'll bring the gold shit you speak of to personally watch you slam shots!..b/c I know what will follow will be a mega PHOTO OPP! LOL!