Slowfaller

Post a picture you took, a favorite picture

anyone know what is the name of that crazy architect who designed that building? All I know is he also did an unfinished church called the "Church of the Holy Family" or something. it looked like a bunch of spires lumped together.

MB 3528, RB 1182

if its saved on another website you can right click on it to save it to your desktop

then create your post and click "browse" find the saved pic on the desktop, click ok and the "upload pic"

That should do it, let me know if you have a question
------------------------------------------------------------
Or, the way I do it, is to:

1. copy the website address
2. open a reply page
3. write this: [url
4. paste the address leaving a space between [url
(should look like this: [url http://wkejhraklbgfi;kjhg
5. Close the url with a back bracket like this. ]
6. Enter title name
7. put this in: .

The end product will look like this:
[*url http://w;jhkbgijebk;jbkbjab]The best Pix Ever! (without the asterisk)

It will show up as a clicky link, with only the title showing.

Hope that helps...and you're not stupid. Computers frustrate me, too.
One more step -

Need to add a closing tag at the end - [*/url] (without the asterisk)

So the end product would look like this -
[*url http://w;jhkbgijebk;jbkbjab.comnet]The best Pix Ever![*/url] - without the asterisks.

Another way to do it is -

[*url]http://w;jhkbgijebk.comnet[*/url] - again without the asterisks. This will give a link that shows the website address. The method above replaces the actual website address with whatever words you put in (ie The best Pix Ever! as above).

pull and flare, lisa

Michele, Lisa and Chris, thank you all for trying. Unfortunately, it's all Greek to me. i have no idea about copying website addresses, entering title names can't figure out how to put anything on desktop, stars asterisks, not asterisks. don't even know how to get started with any of this. Completely lost, bewildered and frustrated. :( You all tried to make is simple but i am too damn stupid to even comprehend the simple instructions that you have provided :([:/] All I can do is tell you about the picture that i wanted to post. It is a picture I took at Oshkosh, this past August. It is of two F4U Corsairs, (the Corsair is my favorite airplane of all time) an F4U-1D, which is a WW II model, and a F4U-5N which was a Korean War version. It is a nice picture, wish I could show it to you, but I don't possess the intellegence to be able to post it [:/]:( sorry.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

"Aw, come on Lee. You can do it buddy. I wanna see those pics. B|"
Beerlight, if you want to see the picture, try this link,

http://www.airplanecards.com/gallery/CorsairAce?page=2

It should work. If not, go to: www.studentpilot.com and click on Photo Galley. Go to page 4 in the Photo Galley. Click on the photo that has the picture of the head on view of the Corsair. Go to page 2 once that galley is opened. The photo I'm talking about is bottom of the page to the right. A friend posted these pictures there for me. Hope it works.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

anyone know what is the name of that crazy architect who designed that building? All I know is he also did an unfinished church called the "Church of the Holy Family" or something. it looked like a bunch of spires lumped together.

You mean La Sagrada Familia? The architect is Gaudi. More stuff here
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

These are two pics I took of my son's dog. He LOVES to 'play ball', but this is the first time it went in the pool, and he REALLY wanted it. He hadn't been in the pool....yet! The pic "ready" is one of him wanting to get the ball, but not sure he wanted to get wet! The pic, "hedidit" is priceless, you have to look close because all you can see are his hind legs still remaining on the edge!:D

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

"These are two pics I took of my son's dog. He LOVES to 'play ball', but this is the first time it went in the pool, and he REALLY wanted it. He hadn't been in the pool....yet! The pic "ready" is one of him wanting to get the ball, but not sure he wanted to get wet! The pic, "hedidit" is priceless, you have to look close because all you can see are his hind legs still remaining on the edge! :D"
You're right, these two are priceless! :D:D
--------

Pic one is my search & rescue dog Cara searching what is left of building four WTC on September 12, 2001.

Pic. two is of Cara and Sigourney Weaver during a break at 4:00am at the make shift food service area on Lbierty Street across from 4WTC. Sigourney was helping serve food to the rescue workers.

Pic. three is of Cara talking a nap after another 12 hour shift of searching.

1. Dolly looking very comfy wondering what the hell i'm doing.

2. A friend of mine asked that I take a picture of his protrack that he was selling. How could someone not want to buy it?

3. Me as strong bad for halloween. Had to pull over on the tollway because of all the makeup running into my eye.

4. A view from my deck at the new Apt.

5. Just some palm trees

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM