Kiki

If money was no object what would you do with 1 million dollars?

Too late! It's already on. I've seen it like 50 times before already...but I'm already attached.

I'm at the part where they go over to Chotchskies early in the morning at work, and he's telling them about how he wants to get on Jennifer Aniston. ;)

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Pay for the flight school my son needs to get where he wants to go, and buy him a Cessna to build hours in.

Set up a "college/future" fund for my niece.

Send my parents on a long vacation to wherever they wanted to go. And take that trip to the Czech Republic with my mom - first class all the way.

Pay off all my bills, buy a motorhome and spend a lot of time just cruising around North America.

Pay off a couple of my close friend's bills so they can stop working so hard and enjoy life more.

Throw one hell of a boogie for my friends - we're talking free transportation to and from, no registration fee, no charge for food and drink (to include cases of Skydiver Blonde specially imported from Montana)... and free jumps all weekend long.

I'd buy the farms on either side of mine, one has an airstrip. Build a house of my own, know more living in the back of my folks. Paying off my debts goes without saying. Buy a powered parachute. Update my machinery so I could spend more time jumping and less time farming in the summer.

:)..
.............'You ain't NO kind of Man if you ain't got Land!!!".
.Delmar O'Donnell.(sp) .
.......... OH Brother where art Thou...
..............B| ;) ...jmy

1. CYA student loans!!!
2. Buy Mom and Dad a house.
3. Give my sister and her husband some to help with their new baby.
4. PARTAY!!!!!!!!! - buy a cesna - finish my hours for my pilot license - buy my sweetie a cesna - travel LOTS - jump EVEN MORE!

ahhhh, it's nice to dream. :)

Like Dave said, if money was no object i couldn't give a toss about a million bucks. Get it back over here (to South Africa), multiply it by six to get it into our local currency and that feeds a lot of hungry people.

If money was an object - make sure my parents are debt free, then pay off my rig, invest in a fat trip to the US. Get me whole lot of jumps, tunnel time, new gear, BASE fjc, canopy control course and a wingsuit.

Then bring the balance back here and do some good with it. It would still feed a lot of hungry people.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I would buy a house,some land besides it,build a fm big A whith a Lift,build a packing area a bar and a bunk house,i would then let the rest of the mony grow,to pay for repairs.I would then open the doors for Europs first free legal A:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

well what i did was go to Vegas, Atlantic City, Hollywood, Daytona (on occasion) and NYC every weekend. but that got old pretty quickly, but i bet we spent over a half a mil last summer. we were using my friend's parent's private jet. :D to be honest with you, if i came into that much money again, i'd take it, and run. go to some other country, get a bunch of land, build a dz, and get myself set up to where i dont have to worry about anything. NO SHOES, NO SHIRTS, NOOOO PROBLEMS B|

Oohhh sounds like someone having a bad day! But realisticly, do you really believe you could buy a law firm AND another company for 1mill?!? Awww :);)

Breathe!

Bxx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

Two chicks at once man... if I was a millionaire.. I think I could hook that up.

Office Space fans are laughing right now.

Absolutely nothing...thats what I would do..

Larz: Ahh hell, look at my cousin.. hes broke and dont do shit. you dont need a million dollars to do nuthin'