WrongWay

Vibes........

No reason I wanna say why, just been a really bad day already for a lot of stupid reasons, so if you could spare some, I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

vibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibe

throw a PM out if you need an ear
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

I kniow the feeling..mine is pretty much going the same way. feel like crap. think I am going to go back to bed. hope your day gets better vibes to you.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

No reason I wanna say why, just been a really bad day already for a lot of stupid reasons, so if you could spare some, I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

You big whiney little baby... i got your vibes right here.. you want vibes huh... well then fine bro here your freakin vibes... so big freakin vibes you little upside down goofy freeflying sky princess.;)

Hope this helps bud you know me i'm not really good at expressing myself so its the best i could do on short notice.... IM me bro if you need it i'm here ...wimp:P

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

Awhhh you, don't listen to scrubby...
He's just getting a little screwy from all those pain pills, or maybe its the ink:P

Hope your day gets better!!! And you VIBES from me!! Keep Smiling:)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein