mirochristie

Your favorite Easter Candy...

What was your favorite candy that the Easter Bunny left in the basket that Easter morning?....

I remember the big chocolate bunny, and the little bunny or bird shaped marshmallows, ... how were they called?

My favorite activity, Egg hunting that morning:)
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

I always liked the chocolate called, "robin's eggs".

I had my kids tell me what they would like to see if their baskets (yes, they're teenagers and I still give them baskets) and my son said he wants a chocolate bunny. But, he wants a solid one at not a hollow one. Apparently, it's a rip-off to give children hollow bunnies because you bite into it and there's nothing there but air. I must have made that mistake in the past at some point. :ph34r:

I also give my kids small gifts in their baskets, and my brother was giving me a hard time yesterday saying baskets are just for candy. Does anyone get/give gifts too?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What was your favorite candy that the Easter Bunny left in the basket that Easter morning?....

I remember the big chocolate bunny, and the little bunny or bird shaped marshmallows, ... how were they called?

My favorite activity, Egg hunting that morning:)

Richardson Candy Kitchen pectin, fruit jelly beans. My mom... Er.. The easter bunny used to bring them by the pound. It is good to see the Easter Bunny supporting the local economy.

Now, it is all about Dove milk chocolate :)

White chocolate easter bunnies..... yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!:P Still love them today but now I'm also addicted to those Russel Stover coconut nests with the little jellybean eggs. :)
My favorite memory is my dad chasing the easter bunny out of the house on Sunday morning so my brother and I could come downstairs and start hunting for easter eggs. Ahhhh, childhood.:)

The chocolate easter eggs. The little ones about an inch long, wrapped in coloured tin foil. Still like 'em.

Like 'em enough that I bought 3 kilos of them, put on bunny ears and handed them out to the office yesterday. Some how people thought this was out of character for the VP Systems. Nope, right in character, boys just gotta have fun!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Oh, yes!...Childhood memories:(
My mom would make a mess with the fake plastic grass inside the basket, she would throw it on the floor, as if the bunny left a trail on his way out.
Yeah,...Back in the day[:/]

I guess when I become a Mom, the Easter bunny will re-appear. But this won`t happen for 2 more years ...at least:S
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

For me it's all about the colored eggs. ;)

Not quite a "candy" but I don't like chocolate and I don't get them often. Perhaps someone should invent colored deviled eggs........:P:P:P

Okay, it's official. I'm hungry now. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

... or bird shaped marshmallows, ... how were they called?

Peeps!:

www.marshmallowpeeps.com
-or-
www.peepresearch.org

My favourites are the 1Lb chocolate rabbit, & the little Reese's peanut butter cup eggs.

TRIVIA: Didja know that Australians apparently dislike rabbits so much that they have the Easter Bilby instead of a rabbit?...neat.

LoL...I love my Peeps, but I would have to say that my FAVORITE candy is the good old Cadbury Eggs..B|...Good grief, my mouth is watering...:D:ph34r:... Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ok time for breakfast...or something...:D

~R+R:)...;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hands down, Cadbury Cream Eggs......pure disgusting sweetness..... [homer]Droooool[/homer]B|

OMG...you are so right on!!!! YUM.

My roomate and I are eating two for our easter celebration. :P

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

I'm kinda fond of "Sixlets" i love thos ethings.

Cadbury eggs and

those chocholate liquor filled candies.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When I was a kid I liked Cadbury's Eggs, but they are so grotesquely sweet. I'm still a big candy eater, and I gross people out this time of year when I eat Peeps :P. My favorite are Brach's chocolate covered marshmellow bunnies. They are the perfect taste and texture B|. I look forward to them every year :D...
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

When I was a kid, my favorite was the malted milk eggs... Now my favorite is the Cadbury Creme eggs. Yummy. :)
It was always fun to dye Easter eggs... I can remember the strong smell of vinegar when we would make the dye... The egg hunt was fun too...

Those little pink bunny and yellow bird-shaped marshmallow thingies were gross! :P